bigfella924 is offline New Member

1st POST/test c/tren e/anadrol/letro,INFO PLEASE!!

I've been reading threads on forums such as this for the past few years now. Whenever in need of a little advice, hint or tip I always managed to find some sound advice that always helped with my decisions.

I'm 28yrs old 5'11 190lb not to sure about BF but could do with losing a few more lbs around my mid section before my 6pack is on full show.

This is my first ever post so before I ask you all for info on a cycle i'm about to start I just want to give you a bit of an insight into my training/steroid history.
    I did my first cycle about 6yrs ago roughly a year after I got into training, it went well but mistakes were made along the way, I was young and a bit reckless, just wanted to be big imediately so started a course without any real knowledge or without doing any real research. It was my PCT that was my problem on my first cycle and as a result it left me lookin very bloated, I lost alot of my gains and was left with a small hard lump under each nipple which looked bad, worried my for a while but luckily dissapeared with time. This was a warning to me about the seriousness of the substances i was pumping into body. I left steroids alone for the next 3years as I knew I didn't know enough about them and wasn't training as religously due to going out drinking n enjoying myself.
    However for almost 3yrs now i've being training religously, have done alot of homework, completed 4 or 5 very succesfull cycles and have learnt something new about my body everytime.
    Previous courses mainly consisted of test e/deca /dbol /nolvadex which worked well, but the cycle that stood out the most and made me feel n look amazing was :

Dbol 35mg wk 1-4
    Tren E 300mg wk 1-8
    Test Cyp 450mg wk 1-8
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20 wk 9-12

well i'm pretty sure that was the amount tren/test used but am not 100% as it was 2yrs ago now and my training notes have long gone.

The cycle that i'm contemplating starting next week will consist of:
    Anadrol 50mg ED wk 1-4
    Tren E 300mg wk 1-10
    Test C 600mg wk 1-10
    Letro half tab (1.25mg every 3rd day)
    Nolv on hand for pct at the end of my cycle

but i've read on various other threads that if using anadrol wk 1-4 then i should start tren from wk5 but i'm not so sure about that?? Does my cycle sound ok to you?? I only want to do a 10wk cycle as I remember how bad the sleepless sweaty nights was the first time round but it was worth it for the end product ;-) one ripped mutha fcker lol

Any advice or critism of my cycle welcome, I know the majority of you guys on ere know a hell of alot more than myself. do you think i should lower any dosages, raise any, add something extra or take something out??

Oh almost forgot my diet is spot on its high protein moderate carbs every meal either fish or chicken and bfast consisting of oatmeal and 4boiled eggs (no yolk)

Big Horsepower is offline Junior Member
    not sure about the tren and letro, why? If you can't answer i would not be doing that cycle.

Blog Entries
    im concerned not so much with the compounds but the fact that youve done a total of 6 cycles and are only 5-11 190lbs and you say your diet is spot on....at what weight did you start your first cycle?....

bigfella924 is offline New Member
    big horsepower, the only time i said that i'm NOT SURE about something was starting the tren at wk 5 after the 4wks of anadrol !! i never questioned why i should be taking letro with tren in the entire thread so you've obviously mis read my post!

ghettoboyd, i know that i said i've done 5-6 cycles but the first cycle was a total right off due to my inexperience and mistakes as i mentioned earlier and my first 2 cycles since i've been training religously was no longer than 8wks as i didn't want to make any more mistakes I was around the 170lb mark at that point

Big Horsepower is offline Junior Member
    I would only run the test c for 12-14 weeks only and have adex and letro in case of sides, but before get your diet and work out in check.

Thread Information