Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Leokis is offline New Member

Test vs other steroids?

Guys, I have made lot of research, I read really a lot. I have got so many information that I cant even remember everything.

I know everything about hormones and early use of steroids but I reckon I am ready for the first cycle.

I will explain you why and I hope you guys accept it. I am 20 years old, 3 months until 21. I am 5'9" 165 lbs, 8% bf. I am taller than anyone in my family and in about same weight as my dad was in his 20's.
    I had been doing bike sport for around 8 years and have been going to gym since 16.
    The reason I want to go for steroids not because I am a hard gainer but because I am an extremely hard gainer. That is the reason I have 8% bf, all calories I eat burn straight away! I have tried to gain some mass by dieting, have been eating lots of protein and carbs(in a proper way) and trained really hard but with nearly no results...

If you think that I am still not ready for steroids please let me know.

So here is my question:

I have read about testosterone and many other steroids. I found that everyone are big fans of test.
    As for a first timer is it best (in terms of cleanest cycle) to take test or other steroids? I tried to find reasons why test is better but I didnt... You know them?

For Test I am thinking running Test Enanathate 250mg/week for 6-10 weeks. The reason I choose enanthate is because it hits you in about 10 days, so the sides are much lower than of suspension or propinate. And also if I will start experience many sides I can stop cycle faster compared to sustanon that remains active for up to 4 weeks. I dont want huge gains and I also want minimum sides - these are reasons for 250mg. As I know minimum test cycle is 6 weeks, thats why I will run it for 6 and then see if I need to run for additional weeks.

On-cycle I will take Finasteride to prevent baldness and prostate enlargement. 0.5mg ED.
    Arimidex 0.25mg ED.
    Dont know about Clomid, some say it will prevent testicular shutdown if running on-cycle. But I read many articles that Nolvadex is better than Clomid. Do you know any other way to prevent it?
    Nolvadex if gyno appears.

PCT:
    1-2 weeks Finasteride
    1-3 weeks Nolvadex and Arimidex

Instead of Test E I dont which cylce will be best for the first.
    But I was thinking of something like
    1-4 weeks
    D-bol
    1-10 weeks
    EQ
    PCT:
    Nolvadex

I hope I didnt miss anything out.

Appreciate your help in advance!

millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member
    Eq you might wanna run test with it or you might just get shut down.

Bvette is offline Associate Member
    Most people will not run eq alone. Most people start with just test. I will say wait a few more years you are only 20. When I was 20 I weighed 135 at 5'11 so it could be a lot worse. I just started my first cycle at the age 24 and withing 3 to 4 years of training and eating better I got up to 210 at 10%. I would never run EQ alone. I don't think you should cycle yet but it is in your hands.

Bvette is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leokis View Post
    Guys, I have made lot of research, I read really a lot. I have got so many information that I cant even remember everything.

I know everything about hormones and early use of steroids but I reckon I am ready for the first cycle.

I will explain you why and I hope you guys accept it. I am 20 years old, 3 months until 21. I am 5'9" 165 lbs, 8% bf. I am taller than anyone in my family and in about same weight as my dad was in his 20's.
    I had been doing bike sport for around 8 years and have been going to gym since 16.
    The reason I want to go for steroids not because I am a hard gainer but because I am an extremely hard gainer. That is the reason I have 8% bf, all calories I eat burn straight away! I have tried to gain some mass by dieting, have been eating lots of protein and carbs(in a proper way) and trained really hard but with nearly no results...

So here is my question:

I have read about testosterone and many other steroids. I found that everyone are big fans of test.
    As for a first timer is it best (in terms of cleanest cycle) to take test or other steroids? I tried to find reasons why test is better but I didnt... You know them?

For Test I am thinking running Test Enanathate 250mg/week for 6-10 weeks. The reason I choose enanthate is because it hits you in about 10 days, so the sides are much lower than of suspension or propinate. And also if I will start experience many sides I can stop cycle faster compared to sustanon that remains active for up to 4 weeks. I dont want huge gains and I also want minimum sides - these are reasons for 250mg. As I know minimum test cycle is 6 weeks, thats why I will run it for 6 and then see if I need to run for additional weeks.

On-cycle I will take Finasteride to prevent baldness and prostate enlargement. 0.5mg ED.
    Arimidex 0.25mg ED.
    Dont know about Clomid, some say it will prevent testicular shutdown if running on-cycle. But I read many articles that Nolvadex is better than Clomid. Do you know any other way to prevent it?

PCT:
    1-2 weeks Finasteride

1-4 weeks
    D-bol
    1-10 weeks
    EQ
    PCT:
    Nolvadex

And about your test E you are talking about most guys say you don't fully fill it till week 4 or 5. If you run test E are you only doing 250mg a week? On test E most people pin every 3.5 days

slimy is offline Associate Member
    Besides the fact that you are too young to cycle, your cycle is a mess. But you came to the right place in order to research and figure out why. Read the threads at the top of this page with the word IMPORTANT in front of them.

Now as far as being a hard gainer is concerned, I want to address that now. I, like you , am a hard gainer. I , also like you, had absolutely no idea how to eat to gain size. All the gear in the world won't help you hold size until you learn to eat properly. Head over to the 'diet' section. There is a thread called 'so you want to learn to diet'. It's a video, about an hour long, but broken down in small parts. Watch a few today, few tommorrow, take a week and finish the whole thing. It is the single most important thread on this website. Everybody thinks they eat well. Watch this video, trust me, it will change your life.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

1-4 weeks
    D-bol
    1-10 weeks
    EQ
    PCT:
    Nolvadex
    !
    ^if thats the case why the hell would a "hard gainer" like u use only eq? u dont know what the hell ur doing or u would know ur cycle wont get u the kind of gains u want. ur not gona find anybody on here that says sure ur 20 go ahead and use steroids ur special, diff, evolved unlike other 20yrs old so ur the exception to the rest so do bother looking for approval. but ur 20 and dead set on steroids so i figure may as well help u not hurt urself as much as possible. and BTW dont fvckn say shit like u know all about steroids n shit cause if that were the case u wouldnt b here looking for advice

look around the site for a while try adding sum supplements n look at the diet forum n if ur gona do a cycle do a basic test cycle or test n eq

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lay out a sample of your diet.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

You havent read enough as your too young. And, too light IMHO.

So here is my question:

Blood plasama concentrations will peak in around 5-7 days. The sides you get will be down to the parent hormone, testosterone. But some esters yield more sides than others. For example, I get acne on Enanthate, but dont seem to on Propionate. Long esters convert to estrogen/DHT moreso.
    Arimidex 0.25mg ED.

Only use 5-AR inhibitors if you NEED too.

One word: HCG. Read my thread on it. Use the search function. "HCG - How important is it?"

PCT:
    1-2 weeks Finasteride

You didnt read an awful lot on PCT then. Finastride isnt a PCT med, nor should PCT ladt 3 weeks.

1-4 weeks
    D-bol
    1-10 weeks
    EQ
    PCT:
    Nolvadex

You shouldnt be cycling at your age. But if you decide too. Use a compound that doesnt aromotase and is mild, such as Hdrol or Tbol. But I dont think you have any business cycling just yet.

bolds

Thanks for advice, I will the movie about diet.

Here is the sample how I used to eat for about a year. After a year I gave up protein shakes because I didnt see any results so I thought I shouldnt waste money anymore.

1st Meal
    3 boiled eggs without the yellow thing or 250 gramms of 1% fat cottage cheese (12gr protein x 100gramms)

2nd Meal
    200gr fried chicken breast with 150gr boiled long grain rice + ketchup

3rd Meal
    200gr fresh sliced turkey breast/chicken breast/honey roast ham with 150gr just boiled durum wheat pasta + ketchup

4th Meal
    200gr fresh sliced smoekd turkey/ham/chicken or turkey/chicken breast with 150gr of boiled rice/pasta/spagetti

5th Meal
    Hi-whey protein shake with a bread roll or cereal bar

1.5 liters of skimmed milk and around 3-4 liters of water
    Last edited by Leokis; 03-08-2010 at 03:17 PM.

quality makes a big diff when it comes to whey, ur a lot better off with food but if u can add a shake in a day even if its w food.
    Thanks for advice, I will the movie about diet.

Here is the sample how I used to eat for about a year. After a year I gave up protein shakes because I didnt see any results so I thought I shouldnt waste money anymore.1st Meal
    3 boiled eggs without the yellow thing(yolks lol) or 250 gramms of 1% fat cottage cheese (12gr protein x 100gramms)

2nd Meal
    200gr fried chicken breast with 150gr boiled long grain rice + ketchup Try grilling it... cleaner cals r better then dirty ones

3rd Meal
    200gr fresh sliced turkey breast/chicken breast/honey roast ham with 150gr just boiled durum wheat pasta + ketchup

4th Meal
    200gr fresh sliced smoekd turkey/ham/chicken or turkey/chicken breast with 150gr of boiled rice/pasta/spagetti

5th Meal
    Hi-whey protein shake with a bread roll or cereal bar

1.5 liters of skimmed milk and around 2 liters of water

Yeah, food is obviously better than protein shakes. But I cant eat more than 4 times a day, I just dont want to. (I am eating every 3 hours) Forcing myself to eat is not a good thing from different perspectives.

So do you think this is a good way to eat to see results?

Should I keep eating like that and training hard until 23-24?

This didnt work for me until now when I am nearly 21...

Yeah, food is obviously better than protein shakes. But I cant eat more than 4 times a day, I just dont want to. (I am eating every 3 hours) Forcing myself to eat is not a good thing from different perspectives.

So do you think this is a good way to eat to see results?

Should I keep eating like that and training hard until 23-24?

This didnt work for me until now when I am nearly 21...
    if ur eating every3hrs ur not eating enough not nearly enough man, when im bulking im eating every 1.5hrs to2hrs at the most n eating 6-8x a day depending on how late im up or early i get up. increase ur food and ull see significant wt increase.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should be eating every 2 hours, taking steroids will not make up for a poor diet.

kev123 is offline Associate Member
    i am new to this mate but your body does not stop producing testosterone and stop growing till your 25ish so you may have a growth spert within the next 4 years but also the long term effects you could have could be really bad i know people that have cycled when they were young like yourself and to be honest they are ok BUT do you really think that it is worth puttin yourself at risk for the sake of waiting a few years i know it sounds a long time but stick with the diet and supps and you should not go wrong but that is my view and like i said i am very new and i have not cycled YET but i am 26 but think of your health mate and listen to the experts you will appreciate it in your later years but its upto you all the best mate

I see your point mate,

I will think about it...

Cheers for help guys!

Thread Information