Thread: New cycle

palevein is offline Junior Member

New cycle

I was looking at a different oral compound for this one. I have used Anadrol and Dianabol in my previous cycles and was wondering if possibly using Anavar would be a better choice for a kick starting oral. Dose of which I'm not too 100% on, I've been reading at 100mgs/ed but the time frame I'm not positive with. I had a serious problem with Deca on my most recent cycle, and I got some sides heavy with it for a short time, but increasing my test intake conquered that... I just really don't feel comfortable using it again after that. So far minus the oral I was thinking of:

600mgs/week EQ
    800mgs/week Test 400

PCT: 40mgs/ed Nolvadex
    50mgs/ed Clomid

Hopefully HCG so I can run it my entire cycle

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 240
    BF%: <10%
    Two cycles in experience
    Diet: Impeccable, averaging between 4-5000 calories/day with clean foods

I've been able to maintain my weight and muscle mass from my last cycle (minus 2-3 lbs of water I shed almost instantly) and have been off cycle for almost two months now.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    You could definitely swap d-bol/drol for var.

You could run it for 6 weeks @ 80mg/ed I think that would be a sick start to the cycle.

Otherwise everything else looks good. I'd run the EQ for 14 weeks, and the test for 15.

Best of luck bro,

-VM

Excellent! Thanks man

I was looking to do cycle shorter than 14-15 weeks, cause I've read that dosages need to be increased after 8 weeks to maintain production of gains. Not a huge fan of that idea and actually tried it with my last cycle, anddddddd then the sides of deca really struck. EQ's alot milder on the test suppression than Deca though correct? Would it even be worthwhile for a shorter 8-10 week cycle? Or should I just stick it out for the lengthier?

My goal is to really just pack on about 15-20 lbs of solid muscle

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palevein View Post
    Excellent! Thanks man

I was looking to do cycle shorter than 14-15 weeks, cause I've read that dosages need to be increased after 8 weeks to maintain production of gains. Not a huge fan of that idea and actually tried it with my last cycle, anddddddd then the sides of deca really struck. EQ's alot milder on the test suppression than Deca though correct? Would it even be worthwhile for a shorter 8-10 week cycle? Or should I just stick it out for the lengthier?

My goal is to really just pack on about 15-20 lbs of solid muscle
    EQ is a really long ester. It needs to be run for quite a while. Some don't even see results until week 7 on the stuff. IMO it should be run a minimum of 12 weeks; but I usually advise 14.

Deca shuts you down hard; that's because it's a 19-nor. Technically you will still be 100% shut down from the testosterone you will be injecting (but you won't have sides like deca-dick, etc.).

Yes EQ is a very mild compound. It should be a lot easier on you this go round.

-VM

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    8-10 weeks of EQ wouldnt cut it bro...that compound would def need 14-16 weeks in my experiences...Im not a fan of var...ive had better results with T-bol...let us know what you decide and good luck...

Yeah, that's the one side that killed my opinion of deca . I got amazing gains and results from it... but when it came down to it, I had to jack up my test to a retarded dose just to overcome.

Thanks man

Does T-bol build leaner muscle/cheaper than var?

Cause I'm not 100% set on doing var, but I'd really like to try everything in time

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    T-bol will build lean muscle for sure...and more for sure is cheaper than var...

Awesome man, I really hated the feeling of extra weight I got from Dbol and Anadrol ... but loved the strength.

I'll do some more research and talk to a few guys to see a nice broad spectrum of opinion on the two. My cycle doesn't start till the end of May/beginning of June, so I've got a bit of time to spend.

Thanks again guys

Thread Information