Thread: Missed a Week

synman is offline Junior Member

Missed a Week

I am running 500mg of test E per week + Anadrol 50 at 25mg per day. I ran both for 4 wks and had to leave town for one week do to work. So I missed about 10 days before I could take me next shot.

My question is, should I have taken some Nolva and clomid in the break somewhere? In order to maintain, until test levels go back up?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    bro, i would just continue cycle...not the best to do that but running a long acting test stayed in your system...again i wouldnt make a habit of that..take the nolva and clomid as your PCT...

jmannyjr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    bro, i would just continue cycle...not the best to do that but running a long acting test stayed in your system...again i wouldnt make a habit of that..take the nolva and clomid as your PCT...
    yes keep running your cycle
    Hows it going bro, im also from Houston Tx

Quote Originally Posted by synman View Post
    I am running 500mg of test E per week + Anadrol 50 at 25mg per day. I ran both for 4 wks and had to leave town for one week do to work. So I missed about 10 days before I could take me next shot.

My question is, should I have taken some Nolva and clomid in the break somewhere? In order to maintain, until test levels go back up?
    yo bro , can u email me.
    [email protected]

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    dude why do you keep giving out your email to people? It seems fishy to me... second thread i've seen it in

Big_Ed is offline Junior Member
    Just continue as usual as stated above. This would only really be a problem if you were on Prop or another short acting ester. As for mannyjr why would you post your e-mail? Are you trying to get spammed by scammers?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    dude why do you keep giving out your email to people? It seems fishy to me... second thread i've seen it in
    I agree. Be careful op....

To Lexruger,
    How is this fishy!!! i just had a question about buying syringes here in houston tx cause i cant seem to find 23g 1.5 except ordering online...
    ANd as u can see ,im giving my email address to houstonians bro to see if they know a place that sells them in houston. So dont worry bout what i post on here!!

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmannyjr View Post
    To Lexruger,
    How is this fishy!!! i just had a question about buying syringes here in houston tx cause i cant seem to find 23g 1.5 except ordering online...
    ANd as u can see ,im giving my email address to houstonians bro to see if they know a place that sells them in houston. So dont worry bout what i post on here!!
    You can obtain syringes from one of a thousand places online. It does seem a little fishy. Not trying to be offensive.

thats the thing ,i dont want to order from online. the wife doesnt know im on AAS.
    ill stay at 1" pin. for my thighs and delts

synman is offline Junior Member
    Whats up Manny! I actually get my pins from my neighbor. He picks me up a bag when he gets his. And I haven't asked him where he goes yet. I usually order mine online. I did however score some at a Pharmacy on Beamer rd. in the Food Town grocery store one time when I was desperate. Just stopped in and asked! Sorry I can't help you more bro.

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    I believe Manny, but Manny giving out your email address is not a good sign as theres alot of scammers and spammers on here so keep that in mind

Thread Information