Thread: Quick Test E Q

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member

Quick Test E Q

Been doin 500mg Test E every 3rd day for 500 mg a week. iv gone from 206-209 to 215-218 at the end of week 3. %BF has stayed about the same so i put on some lean mass but no more than if i were eating like i am 300g protein+300 g carbs a day with macros broken down appropriately . .anyways diets another subject. MY Questions is, is when do YOU GOOD GENTLEMEN start to notice the effects of Test E such as weight gain and strength? What week do you think it REALLY kicks in, Personal experience please. Thank you.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    im in week 4 and i just noticed it kicking in.... been monitoring my weight and just started to jump up and strength gains are good

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    With Test E it takes until 4th-5th week for blood levels to be running at peak at what your injecting weekly, but there is a weekly build up it doesn't just come flooding in on wk 4/5. Many people respond at different stage's throughout the build up, often its around the 4th/5th wk for many to start seeing gains and for it to kick.

I am one of those people who responds quickly even to long ester and for me i start seeing results in the 2nd/3rd wk but all you can do is monitor yourself and log the results weekly so you can judge and design your next cycles.

Thank you very much good sir. Much appreciated.

One more question I do have as i have read many different things is: I inject 250mg monday morning and Thursday evening. Is this an optimally spaced injection time for Test E as far as stabilization in blood?

lostboy74 is offline Junior Member
    end of week 5 for me animal, im extending my cycle to 16 weeks instead of 12 cause it took so long to see any changes. im barely into week 6 and everything is changing, i was begining to think my test was bunk. as far as injection times, im doing the same as you, it was recommended by various vets on here. hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by lostboy74 View Post
    end of week 5 for me animal, im extending my cycle to 16 weeks instead of 12 cause it took so long to see any changes. im barely into week 6 and everything is changing, i was begining to think my test was bunk. as far as injection times, im doing the same as you, it was recommended by various vets on here. hope this helps
    Good to know, let me know how your gains are going. Thanks for your input Lost.

Thread Information