InknSteel is offline Associate Member

First pin this morn, is no pain ok?

So this morn was my first pin, took me a good 15 min sitting there staring at my quad with my pin in hand trying to get the courage to do it but I finally manned up and did it Don't mind needles if someone else is doing it but was a little freaked out doing it myself. Anyway my q is I see a bunch of posts with people saying how sore they were after pinning and having trouble walking ect ect ect I felt fine all day, little tender to the touch but thats about it. I would assume that just means I did it correctly and have decent gear but i'm pretty neurotic about all this so my mind first went to "wtf did I do wrong"? If i'm being paranoid just tell me to stfu please i'm shooting 250mg of test e btw

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    they dont always hurt. should be fine.

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    haha if you find my thread I said the exact same thing. Sat there with the needle like a few inches away form my quad just staring at it. My mind was saying go but my hand wasnt going. However my quad did hurt after pinning.

Try your delts, they were much easier and only minor soreness the next couple days after

Quote Originally Posted by LiftedDuramax2007 View Post
    haha if you find my thread I said the exact same thing. Sat there with the needle like a few inches away form my quad just staring at it. My mind was saying go but my hand wasnt going. However my quad did hurt after pinning.

Try your delts, they were much easier and only minor soreness the next couple days after
    lol yea same here, it was actually pretty pathetic. After like 10 min my wife told me to stop being a ***** just do it then walked away in disgust. next pin is Monday I'm probably gonna try delts.

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InknSteel View Post
    lol yea same here, it was actually pretty pathetic. After like 10 min my wife told me to stop being a ***** just do it then walked away in disgust. next pin is Monday I'm probably gonna try delts.
    My g/f doesnt want to watch

I just get on my knees prop my arm up on my bed which is like 4ft off the ground and relax and push it in. Right in the middle

durak is offline Member

no pain

I never have pain or soreness. Lower right hip / upper glute.

Using 23g 1.5 now.

15yrs ago I used 18g provided via local guy with the gear. That hurt...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

So this morn was my first pin, took me a good 15 min sitting there staring at my quad with my pin in hand trying to get the courage to do it but I finally manned up and did it Don't mind needles if someone else is doing it but was a little freaked out doing it myself. Anyway my q is I see a bunch of posts with people saying how sore they were after pinning and having trouble walking ect ect ect I felt fine all day, little tender to the touch but thats about it. I would assume that just means I did it correctly and have decent gear but i'm pretty neurotic about all this so my mind first went to "wtf did I do wrong"? If i'm being paranoid just tell me to stfu please i'm shooting 250mg of test e btw
    Sounds like you did a perfect injection.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    lol yea same here, it was actually pretty pathetic. After like 10 min my wife told me to stop being a ***** just do it then walked away in disgust.
    Wow! Thats exactly what my wife said too

Blog Entries
    i always fell the pain like 3 days later so give it time.....but maybee thats just me....never any pain during inject unless i hit a nerve...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Yeah, my first injection was painless too. Until around 2am when I awoke with my ass on fire.

You may be good to go, but give it some time. If it hurts, just ice it a bit. Take a couple ibuprofen. No need to make a post about how sore it is. You are NO *****!

Thanks for all the replies. I actually just got back from the gym and it's hurting a bit now so I feel better haha

Just2Big is offline Associate Member

Holy sh!t

15yrs ago I used 18g provided via local guy with the gear. That hurt...[/QUOTE]

Holy shit dude. Thats a horse pin. I use a 18g for a drawing needle. Yea a few years ago I ran out of pins and was down to a 18g. I didnt know my bud gave it to me to use to draw. Because he gave me a few differnt sizes. I got to that one and said fuc@ no. Your crazy man. It bleed a lot?
    Last edited by Just2Big; 03-28-2010 at 10:01 AM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    test e is generally pain free, ive done sust injections tht hurt like hell and some which were painless

xxbiggdaddyxx is offline Junior Member

Cool

THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYIN YEAH THEY DON'T HURT IN THE THIGH BUT THE DELTS DO AND HARDER TO ASPIRATE ALSO BUT I LIKE THE THIGH GOOD JOB MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    i only pin thighs cuz im a ***** anywhere else

its hit or miss whether i feel pain after an injection ...

durak is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Just2Big View Post
    15yrs ago I used 18g provided via local guy with the gear. That hurt...
    Holy shit dude. Thats a horse pin. I use a 18g for a drawing needle. Yea a few years ago I ran out of pins and was down to a 18g. I didnt know my bud gave it to me to use to draw. Because he gave me a few differnt sizes. I got to that one and said fuc@ no. Your crazy man. It bleed a lot?[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol... most of the time it did not bleed. no one ever told me about using one needle to drawl... oh how wonderful the black market is... no pain no gain?

njviking is offline Junior Member
    ive done all my pins in the glutes, switching back and forth. funny thing is thats why it took me so long to do my first cycle. always wigged out about having to stick myself....

if only i knew it was so easy. imo there is no pain...during or after. its cake.

Yea the first pin has to be the hardest. Been 2 days now and the muscle is sore a few inches below the injection site which seems to be normal, no bruising, redness or swelling so I feel better lol thanks for the replies. I'm sure you vets get sick of seeing these posts from us newbs

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    LOL, Im no Vet, but I think I posted a question of concern after my first injection. People can tell you how it's going to be, but you have to experience it first hand.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    No Pain no gain
    Make sure you make it hurt more on your next injection

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    No Pain no gain
    Make sure you make it hurt more on your next injection
    lol i'll make sure to give the plunger a good flick once the pin is in on monday

fastman9 is offline Junior Member
    Maybe when breaking the skin you feel a little prick, after that you shouldn't feel a thing. The oil based product will take some time getting in with a small dart though and you may feel discomfort from that.

durak is offline Member
    lol i'll make sure to give the plunger a good flick once the pin is in on monday

try flexing right after you put it in.

Quote Originally Posted by durak View Post
    try flexing right after you put it in.
    that would also do the job

AstheticKing is offline Associate Member
    love it when i get human non ugl test e,,,,when you get ugl sometimes they use propylne glycol and it feels like injecting concrete through a mechanical pencil.........no pain is always good, no nerves no prob

Thread Information