Thread: Same plunger

McFly is offline Associate Member

Same plunger

Hey guys, I'm doing a cycle with test prop and decca.
    Instead of two seperate jabs on the same day can you mix the prop and decca in the same plunger and have 1 shot?
    Cheers

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    From everything that I have read- yes

McFly is offline Associate Member
    Cool, anyone els?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes. just draw one then draw the other

thebondingguy is offline New Member
    Yes you can I am doing it right now. It might get try to throw you off on how much of each. I just start off by blowing a little air in the one you draw up last, so its easier to draw out. And just make sure you go slow. When your done hold it up to the light and you should see kind of a swirly thing of the 2 compounds mixing it is pretty cool.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Just say ur injecting 2ml of gear. First draw back the plunger to the 2ml indicator full of air then inject that air into the bottle before drawing it out, makes it real easy for me to draw that way...

Let's say you're taking 1ml of each.

Here's how I do it:

First, equalise the pressure in both vials. Take a plain needle (without a syringe) and stick it into the top of each vial, hold it there for a second so that the pressure inside the vial equals the pressure outside.

Take a syringe, and draw 1ml of air into it. Insert the needle into the Testosterone vial, and push 1ml of air into it. Do not draw liquid out of this vial.

Take the needle out. Again draw 1ml of air into the syringe. Insert the needle into the Nandrolone vial, and push air into it. This time suck out 1ml of liquid. Then pull the needle out.

Now go back to the Testosterone vial, stick the needle in, and suck out liquid until there's a total of 2ml in the syringe. (Do this slowly, because if you go over 2ml you cannot just push liquid back in because you'll be pushing in a mixture of Testosterone & Nandrolone).

A quick word of advice:

If the two vials look alike, I suggest you take a black permanent market and draw a ring on the top of one of the vials. One day I wasn't paying very much attention and I ended up drawing from the same vial twice... I had 2ml of Nandrolone without any Testosterone! Luckily the two oils were a slightly different colour and I noticed it before injecting.

Anyway that's how I do it, but there's more than one way to skin a cat.

And one other thing: Yes it's completely safe to mix whatever you want in a syringe for intramuscular injection, you can mix oils with liquids, it all ends up inside your muscle anyway.
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 03-12-2010 at 08:55 AM.

6ft5 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Dr Pepper;5104533]Just say ur injecting 2ml of gear. First draw back the plunger to the 2ml indicator full of air then inject that air into the bottle before drawing it out, makes it real easy for me to draw that way...[/QUOTE. ]

I used to blow air into the vial, but sense I usualy do a shot in the bathroom I find it a bit more clean if I just draw slower via warming vial in hands or using a bigger pin. 22g isn't bad to pin w. Even a 20g for glute? It doesn't hurt that much. Just have to jab quick and pull out quick.

Thread Information