kirobg is offline Junior Member

Question Gyno Prevention ???

I’m 23 years old, 210lbs, 6.13ft.
    I finally have all that I need for my first cycle, it took me way longer that I anticipated getting everything. Here is how it looks like.

Testosterone Enanthate – 500mg a week – 12 weeks
    Dianabol – 35mg ED – 4 weeks
    HCG – starts week 4 ends week 14 – 500ius 3 times a week during week 4 and 250ius 2 times a week until week 14
    PCT
    Tamoxifen – starts week 15 – 40/40/20/20
    Clomid – starts week 15 – 100/50/50/50

From what I read in the forum I decided to use Arimidex 0.25mg EOD to prevent gyno.
    I was wondering should I start taking it on day one of the cycle and during the entire cycle or only if I feel any signs of gyno, and if that is the case for how long should I stay on it?

I asked this question couple weeks ago but did not receive an answer; I hope someone can help me this time.
    Last edited by kirobg; 03-13-2010 at 02:29 AM.

Shadeed is offline Associate Member

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would take it the whole way through, just to lower bloat and estrogen sides.

xxbiggdaddyxx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kirobg View Post
    i’m 23 years old, 210lbs, 6.13ft.
    I finally have all that i need for my first cycle, it took me way longer that i anticipated getting everything. Here is how it looks like.

Testosterone enanthate – 500mg a week – 12 weeks
    dianabol – 35mg ed – 4 weeks
    hcg – starts week 4 ends week 14 – 500ius 3 times a week during week 4 and 250ius 2 times a week until week 14
    pct
    tamoxifen – starts week 15 – 40/40/20/20
    clomid – starts week 15 – 100/50/50/50

from what i read in the forum i decided to use arimidex 0.25mg eod to prevent gyno.
    I was wondering should i start taking it on day one of the cycle and during the entire cycle or only if i feel any signs of gyno, and if that is the case for how long should i stay on it?

i asked this question couple weeks ago but did not receive an answer; i hope someone can help me this time.
    i would only do it incase i see signs of gyno cause the lower the est. Then the lower the immun system but hopefully a vet can chime in they are really good on this site good luck

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    no reason to take it if you dont need it. Some people are gyno prone like myself and need to run something on cycle. I wouldnt start it until you see some symptoms and then you can start the adex eod.

kirobg is offline Junior Member
    Thank you guys. I will start my cycle without arimidex and use it only if I have to.

Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    no reason to take it if you dont need it. Some people are gyno prone like myself and need to run something on cycle. I wouldnt start it until you see some symptoms and then you can start the adex eod.
    Yes there is. High estrogen is highly suppressive. It is also bad for your prostate.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Yes there is. High estrogen is highly suppressive. It is also bad for your prostate.
    I agree with Bonaparte I just made this same mistake now the adex wont touch the gyno symtoms I have and now I need to run letro which is much stronger I guess what Im trying to say is prevention first is better and yes I started the adex immediately upon getting the first symtoms but the choice is yours Bro

peace and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    I agree with Bonaparte I just made this same mistake now the adex wont touch the gyno symtoms I have and now I need to run letro which is much stronger I guess what Im trying to say is prevention first is better and yes I started the adex immediately upon getting the first symtoms but the choice is yours Bro

peace and good luck
    Another reason I don't like Adex. It takes a week to fully work. Aromasin only takes around two days.

Thread Information