Sinned is offline Junior Member

Roids and travel

I travel a lot.. 5 days a week. Typically it's a car trip up to another state, where i stay for 5 days, then drive back home.

Sometimes (rarely), I do have to take plane trips for 2-3 days.

I always eat well on the road and hotels are closely positioned next to good gyms, so no concerns there.

My question is.. what are some recommendations for traveling with liquid roids. not so concerned about this pills as much, but the needles and the liquid concern me.

Is liquid safe in the syringe for a few days (2-3)?
    Has anyone traveled via plane with small amounts of roids? if so, recommendations?

I'm shooting EOD, what are the consequences of delaying an injection a day or 2?

Appreciate the support.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    what is your cycle?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Why choose a cycle that has a shot schedule you can't keep up with?

Traveling with anything is a risk. That's a given.

durak is offline Member
    http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtrav...al_1374.shtm#4

"All medications in any form or type (for instance, pills, injectables, or homeopathic) and associated supplies (syringes, Sharps disposal container, pre-loaded syringes, jet injectors, pens, infusers, etc.) are allowed through the security checkpoint once they have been screened. Atropens, an auto-injection system that can help treat many emergency conditions (low heart rate, breathing problems, and excess saliva related to insecticide, nerve gas or mushroom poisoning) are also allowed.

We do not require that your medications be labeled.
    Medications in daily dosage containers are allowed through the checkpoint once they have been screened.
    "
    "

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtrav...eds/index.shtm
    "Additionally, we are continuing to permit prescription liquid medications and other liquids needed by persons with disabilities and medical conditions. This includes:

All prescription and over-the-counter medications (liquids, gels, and aerosols) including petroleum jelly, eye drops, and saline solution for medical purposes;
    Liquids including water, juice, or liquid nutrition or gels for passengers with a disability or medical condition;
    Life-support and life-sustaining liquids such as bone marrow, blood products, and transplant organs;
    Items used to augment the body for medical or cosmetic reasons such as mastectomy products, prosthetic breasts, bras or shells containing gels, saline solution, or other liquids; and,
    Frozen items are allowed as long as they are frozen solid when presented for screening. If frozen items are partially melted, slushy, or have any liquid at the bottom of the container, they must meet 3-1-1 requirements.

However, if the liquid medications are in volumes larger than 3.4 ounces (100ml) each, they may not be placed in the quart-size bag and must be declared to the
    Transportation Security Officer. A declaration can be made verbally, in writing, or by a person's companion, caregiver, interpreter, or family member.

Declared liquid medications and other liquids for disabilities and medical conditions must be kept separate from all other property submitted for x-ray screening."

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    what is your cycle?
    Sus 250, .6ml EOD

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Why choose a cycle that has a shot schedule you can't keep up with?

Traveling with anything is a risk. That's a given.
    I'm ok with the car travel, it's the one instance of plane travel that I have mid-cycle.

how long can you store the roids in a needle for?

durak is offline Member
    I traveled via plane last week and had the following in my carry-on. 50 pins, 1 10ml vial cypionate , 2 10 ml vials winstrol , and my PCT.

You are not required to have pharmacy labels on your medicine (think of al the old people and weekly pill boxes).

They are not allowed to inquire about why you need the medicine. this is a protection from the american disabilities act. for instance, if you have low TRT the TSA opens a big can of worms if their people are allowed to make a judgement on if you should be on TRT. remember you are not required to have the labels from the pharmacy.

So you put it in a seperate bin and let it go through the x-ray machine.

Quote Originally Posted by durak View Post
    I traveled via plane last week and had the following in my carry-on. 50 pins, 1 10ml vial cypionate , 2 10 ml vials winstrol , and my PCT.

You are not required to have pharmacy labels on your medicine (think of al the old people and weekly pill boxes).

They are not allowed to inquire about why you need the medicine. this is a protection from the american disabilities act. for instance, if you have low TRT the TSA opens a big can of worms if their people are allowed to make a judgement on if you should be on TRT. remember you are not required to have the labels from the pharmacy.

Thanks!

bostonmiked is offline New Member

roids and travel

If it were me, I would put it in my actual luggage rather than carry on. It would get scrutinized less than carry on luggage. I dont think regular luggage gets xrayed like the carry on does.

durak is offline Member
    That kind of stuff get stolen all the time from luggage. My luggage get searched about 1/2 the time.

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinned View Post
    how long can you store the roids in a needle for?
    Preloads can be stored for months.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

I'm calling bullshit on all of that. So you're saying that I can just pack all my gear in my carry-on and that security can't ask any questions? ROFL.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Doc said that for traveling I need to have him write some sort of a note. something like that. buddy got busted carrying gear in his suitcase, fat ass fine...

durak is offline Member
    I cited and included links above to the TSA website. This is for carry-on bags. I cannot speak for checked luggage.

durak is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I'm calling bullshit on all of that. So you're saying that I can just pack all my gear in my carry-on and that security can't ask any questions? ROFL.
    Call it what you will. Your ignorance is not my problem. Did you even bother to read the quotes I pulled from the TSA website? I even talked the TSA before I flew because I did not want trouble. You declare it as medication when you get to security just like other liquids etc. Medications and supplies (needles) do not need to be labeled. Facts are facts.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonmiked View Post
    If it were me, I would put it in my actual luggage rather than carry on. It would get scrutinized less than carry on luggage. I dont think regular luggage gets xrayed like the carry on does.
    wrong

That kind of stuff get stolen all the time from luggage. My luggage get searched about 1/2 the time.
    correct

Thread Information