panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"

Exclamation Help for my wife

Hi my wife has just rang me at work saying she's going to be using my stock of hcg for a so called HCG diet 250iu every day for 30 days have any women on here done or heard of this diet as all I can find on the internet is you can drop 2-3 lb a day whilst doing it and you only take in 500cals a day is this safe? Any help greatfully welcomed

Diamond*K is offline Female Member
    i dont recommend any1 eating less than 1200 cals.
    hcg ??? lol wtf.... i nvr heard any women taking hcg... i even ask the pros that live near by... nvr.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I would say no. No deit with 500cals is going to be a good idea.

IMO if you eat as much shit as possible for 3 days...Then restrict to 500cals ed you would lose a LOT in the first month anyways.

As far as women taking it...Women product it so I would think it would be ok safty wise (my best guess that is). Its a hormone that women produce when they get pregnant....

This is the plan below that I have seen on the internet:

Plan of a Normal Course

125 I.U. of hCG daily (except during menstruation) until 23 injections have been given.

Until 3rd injection forced feeding. **That is to say, the 1st 2 days of taking hCG, you gorge on fatty foods, to make sure your normal fat cells are filled to capacity**

After 3rd injection, 500 calorie diet to be continued until 72 hours after the last injection.

For the following 3 weeks, all foods allowed except starch and sugar in any form (careful with very sweet fruit).

After 3 weeks, very gradually add starch in small quantities, always controlled by morning weighing.

The Diet

The 500 calorie diet is explained on the day of the second injection to those patients who will be preparing their own food, and it is most important that the person who will actually cook is present - the wife, the mother or the cook, as the case may be. Here in Italy patients are given the following diet sheet.

Breakfast:

Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin or stevia may be used.

Lunch:

100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed.

One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.

One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.

An apple or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.

Dinner: The same four choices as lunch.
    Last edited by BIG_GUNS_21; 03-14-2010 at 07:48 PM.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    i have heard of hcg used as an appetite supressant

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    She's been googleing again lol! I did type it in the search engine and it threw up loads of hits mostly saying it was a massive craze in the 50's and 60's. Looks like I'm telling her to leave my gear alone thanks guys I knew it was a bit fishy

Thread Information