irongamer is offline New Member

1st run in 6 yrs...all help appreciated!

Hey guys I had some serious injuries and was out of the game for awhile. Back in good shape and ready to run again after 6yrs clean. Spent the last 1.5 yrs getting ready so I want opinions and critiques from anyone with experience...Thanks

Sus 500mg wk1-12
    Var 60mg wk1-5 and wk 11-14
    1-test cyp 400mg wk1-12

Will use 12.5mg Aromasin throughout because I tend to get sensitive nips without AI while running test and I want the gains to be dry and quality. Diet and training are spot on. My PCT will be:

Clomid 100mg wk 1 and 50mg wk 2-4
    Nolva 20mg wk1-4
    Aromasin throughout PCT wk 1-5

Now for questions:

1) Would you drop the Sus in favor of Enanthate ? I've only used Sus in the past and loved it but never used a single ester...

2) Would you run T-bol (particularly in wk 1-5) over the Var...and why? I haven't used either but only want to purchase 1 or the other and I thought the Var outweighed the t-bol for finishing the cycle.

3) Would you drop the oral kick start and use Prop to kickstart instead while the long estered test kicks in....and just throw in the var for the last 6 weeks?

4) Would you suggest HCG E5D starting in wk 4 at 250iu or only use it toward the end of the cycle. When I cycled we used it at the end and now their is conflicting views on this. No need for a long explanation just your preference...

5) I know Clomid sides suck but I also feel it works better during PCT so it will be included regardless. Do you think the Nolva is necessary?

You can answer 1 or all questions. I just want perspective as I'm about to launch my order. I'm excited because I know I will be ripped by the finish as I'm starting at 5'10" and 187 at 7% BF at the moment. I'm 33 yrs old.
    I've run 4 good cycles back before the injuries so this should be very effective. Thanks to all who help!

gamer

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by irongamer View Post
    Hey guys I had some serious injuries and was out of the game for awhile. Back in good shape and ready to run again after 6yrs clean. Spent the last 1.5 yrs getting ready so I want opinions and critiques from anyone with experience...Thanks

Sus 500mg wk1-12
    1-test cyp 400mg wk1-12

Will use 12.5mg Aromasin throughout because I tend to get sensitive nips without AI while running test and I want the gains to be dry and quality. Diet and training are spot on. My PCT will be:

Nolva 20mg wk1-4

Now for questions:

1) Would you drop the Sus in favor of Enanthate ? I've only used Sus in the past and loved it but never used a single ester...Doesn't really matter

2) Would you run T-bol (particularly in wk 1-5) over the Var...and why? I haven't used either but only want to purchase 1 or the other and I thought the Var outweighed the t-bol for finishing the cycle. The var is fine. I would drop the 1test cyp, though. if you haven't cycled in 6 years, you will grow like a weed off a simple cycle

3) Would you drop the oral kick start and use Prop to kickstart instead while the long estered test kicks in....and just throw in the var for the last 6 weeks? No

4) Would you suggest HCG E5D starting in wk 4 at 250iu or only use it toward the end of the cycle. When I cycled we used it at the end and now their is conflicting views on this. No need for a long explanation just your preference...I honestly don't think it's absolutely necessary on a simple test cycle, but if you want to use it a low dose during cycle, that's fine

5) I know Clomid sides suck but I also feel it works better during PCT so it will be included regardless. Do you think the Nolva is necessary?Yes

You can answer 1 or all questions. I just want perspective as I'm about to launch my order. I'm excited because I know I will be ripped by the finish as I'm starting at 5'10" and 187 at 7% BF at the moment. I'm 33 yrs old.
    I've run 4 good cycles back before the injuries so this should be very effective. Thanks to all who help!

gamer
    ^bolds above.

Thanks for the input. Here is what I'm leaning towards after getting input from a few boards. I will probably run the enanthate stead of sus (possibly use prop rather than an oral to kickstart for the first 4 weeks at 100mg EOD...might use no kickstart and just be patient). I think I will keep the 1-test in because I want to see how it works for me as an EQ replacement since I hate long 16 wk cycles because of recovery. I am however considering lowering it to 250mg per week. I will use var for the last 6 while I wait for the long esters to clear and help get extra hard before PCT. I know I will grow a lot on this even without any kickstart and it might allow my body a good adjustment period during my first month so I don't get the "I increased the poundages too quick" injuries... What do you think guys.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Thanks for the input. Here is what I'm leaning towards after getting input from a few boards. I will probably run the enanthate stead of sus (possibly use prop rather than an oral to kickstart for the first 4 weeks at 100mg EOD...might use no kickstart and just be patient). I think I will keep the 1-test in because I want to see how it works for me as an EQ replacement since I hate long 16 wk cycles because of recovery. I am however considering lowering it to 250mg per week. I will use var for the last 6 while I wait for the long esters to clear and help get extra hard before PCT. I know I will grow a lot on this even without any kickstart and it might allow my body a good adjustment period during my first month so I don't get the "I increased the poundages too quick" injuries... What do you think guys.
    Test-E (weeks 1 - 12)
    Test-P (weeks 1 - 3) @ 100mg/eod
    1-Test (weeks 1 - 12) @ ~300mg/ew
    Anavar (weeks 9 - 14) @ 60mg/ed

... That's pretty complicated for a first cycle back in 6 years.

It's pretty well constructed, I'll give you that... but I just don't know if you should need 3 separate compounds to grow..

Just some thoughts to consider..

-VM

Thanks brotha I appreciate your input and I have conflicting feelings on it as well...I definitely know what I'm doing but I also know this is not needed for good results. I really want to try the 1-test to see if it works to replace eq and keep my future cycles shorter than 16 wks like when I use EQ. I might drop it because I know a simple test and finish with var would work well but I am still lulling it over. Your input helps. I will definitely drop the prop however as I can be patient and allow my body to adjust for the first month to the inc poundages. That would be good for me for sure...I will spend good time reflecting on whether to run the 1-test at 250mg/wk or to drop it altogether. No kickstart as of now. I know I'll grow a ton without it.

gamer

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

Sus 500mg wk1-12
    1-test cyp 400mg wk1-12 Have u ran this before how did u like it if u did???

Will use 12.5mg Aromasin throughout because I tend to get sensitive nips without AI while running test and I want the gains to be dry and quality. Diet and training are spot on. My PCT will be: Dont use a AI till ur nip starts to hurt
    Nolva 20mg wk1-4

Now for questions:

1) Would you drop the Sus in favor of Enanthate ? I've only used Sus in the past and loved it but never used a single ester... go with enanthate

2) Would you run T-bol (particularly in wk 1-5) over the Var...and why? I haven't used either but only want to purchase 1 or the other and I thought the Var outweighed the t-bol for finishing the cycle. Lol use both!!!

3) Would you drop the oral kick start and use Prop to kickstart instead while the long estered test kicks in....and just throw in the var for the last 6weeks?
    use the oral as a kick start fvck prop
    4) Would you suggest HCG E5D starting in wk 4 at 250iu or only use it toward the end of the cycle. When I cycled we used it at the end and now their is conflicting views on this. No need for a long explanation just your preference...start at wk4

5) I know Clomid sides suck but I also feel it works better during PCT so it will be included regardless. Do you think the Nolva is necessary?try nolva and tormefine

gamer
    hope this helps sum n glad ur back in the gym

Thread Information