Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quo View Post
    Ok, Declan. I think we're gonna go around in circles here.

Perhaps the government is guilty of "scaremongering". I don't agree with that opinion, but, we'll assume for a moment that they are. It doesn't mean that you (or anyone else) should swing the pendulum in the other, equally false and dangerous direction by claiming that there are no side effects and everyone should just not worry.
    And, no, the side effects are not "just me". Both of these are well-known and common side effects of Nolva and Clomid that many people experience. And what unknown things could it be doing inside your body?
    didnt once state that. just because you have sides doesnt mean its the worse thing since the plague

newdude22 is offline New Member
    Ok thank you so much guys! I made an apt with a doc to get bloodwork done tomorrow.

I know I should have listened and I hope I'm a good example for other people.

It's so weird, everything is great. I've managed to keep 13lbs, and am just as strong as when I was on cycle, just my endurance is nowhere near as high. I'm not tired and get hard ons throughout the day just from thinking about sex. It just takes me a little longer to get a complete erection when I'm with my girl. My nuts also feel tight just like when I was shutting down 2 weeks into cycle and just as when they were coming back when I started hcg .

I will post the results to my bloodwork as soon as I get it back.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newdude22 View Post
    Ok thank you so much guys! I made an apt with a doc to get bloodwork done tomorrow.

It's so weird, everything is great. I've managed to keep 13lbs, and am just as strong as when I was on cycle, just my endurance is nowhere near as high. I'm not tired and get hard ons throughout the day just from thinking about sex. It just takes me a little longer to get a complete erection when I'm with my girl. My nuts also feel tight just like when I was shutting down 2 weeks into cycle and just as when they were coming back when I started hcg .

Good luck bro hope your doc can find an answer for you and help you out. Keep us posted.

Frank1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki View Post
    Imagine this ass on knockout powers avatar.

Okay, now I have no idea... You should goto the doctor if your worried. What's the worst that can happen?
    I was thinking the same thing lol.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Im glad to hear you are taking it seriously and going in the right direction. Make sure your doc is doing the right blood work panels, not a stupid cholesterol check. lol

It sounds like you are catching on. Please stick around, keep learning and next cycle will go MUCH smoother once you have some more time and experience under your belt and a better knowledge of how things work.

It would also be nice for you to be an advocate to help explain to some of the younger crowd to LISTEN to us when we say NO and it's really because we are thinking of their best interest, not because we are trying to hold anyone back from making gains.

Good luck and please do keep us posted.

Ok, just wanted to give you guys an update. I went to the doc today and he is testing everything swifto reccomends plus a ton of other things. He seems kind of like a quack doctor that tries to get everyone on HRT...he even advertises in our gym. It was a bit concerning that I mentioned my pct protocol and he smirked and said I don't prescribe those gym drugs. Anyway I might not use him in the future but atleast he is doing a thorough blood test (they needed my urine as well idk for what). Anyway on Tuesday when I get the results I will be sure to post them, good or bad.

Thanks to all for legitimit concern and sincere advice.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Strange... Maybe he is looking to see if you are using any recreational drugs so he can push those also? lol

Lots of doctors dont understand PCT because one you are on HRT you dont need PCT....

Ok just saw the doc informally at the gym...most of the results including free test havnt come back yet, but my total test is 973. On tuesday everything will be back and hopefullywill be normal.

Ok just saw the doc informally at the gym...most of the results including free test havnt come back yet, but my total test is 973. On tuesday everything will be back and hopefullywill be normal.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Very good, keep us posted.

The results are in!!!

Total T = 973 ng/dl
    free T = 21.2 pg/ml
    Lh = 11.1 mIU/ml
    FSH = 11.2 mIU/ml
    DHEA Sulphate = 846 ng/dl
    Estradiol = 47.4 pg/ml
    prolactin= 14.4 ng/ml
    cortisol = 27.6 ug/dl

I think I'm in pretty good shape right? I didn't formally talk to the docyet so he didn't explain my results yet. Is there anything else, I have 8 pages of tests this guy ran.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Total T = 973 ng/dl
    free T = 21.2 pg/ml
    Lh = 11.1 mIU/ml
    FSH = 11.2 mIU/ml
    DHEA Sulphate = 846 ng/dl
    Estradiol = 47.4 pg/ml
    prolactin= 14.4 ng/ml
    cortisol = 27.6 ug/dl

I think I'm in pretty good shape right? I didn't formally talk to the docyet so he didn't explain my results yet. Is there anything else, I have 8 pages of tests this guy ran.
    Your results are in the high range, thats good.

Estrogen is a little high, probably because of the extra aromotase.

Are you currently using SERMs or HCG now?

I have been completely off all SERMs since March 9th. I got the bloodwork done on march 18th. Could my levels still be elevated? Should I just not worry about my small balls? They have always been on the smaller side, but I'm pretty sure they r smaller than usual.

I just spoke to the doc..he's very concerned because all my levels are so high and told me to see and endocrinologist. He said clomid stays in the system for over a month and that's why my levels are elevated. What do u guys think? I thought it was a good thing everything is high???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I get BW done after 5-6 weeks post PCT.

Yes, they could still be having an effect IMHO. Thats only 9 days after PCT finished.

You should get BW done in another 5-6 weeks.

Your testis should regain size with time. I would actually try a supplement with fadogia agrestis in it. It seems to get testis back to size after use. That may be from increasing endo. LH or not, I dont know.

Testicular volume is mostly (70-75%) sterolii cells and then tubes, veins etc... If you still dont regain testicular size after time, look into HCG and HMG. A few big doses of 1000-2500ius may do the trick.

But wait, then get BW done soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information