NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member

Good starter cycle

I am interested in knowing what is a good starting cycle for someone who has never done AAS before. I am though currently on an hdrol cycle.

I am not personally where I think I am ready for gear yet, but I am trying to get my body to that point. Currently I am 245lbs at 18.5% BF. By the way I am 32 years old. My ultimate goal for the way I want to look is about 210 at about 12% BF. I have very big bone structure and it would be hard to get below 200 for me. I basically want to look good with my shirt off and look cut up. The idea of Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler is cool, but I don't want to be like that. I don't have the time to put that much dedication into it. I am only able to workout about 2 hours a night/6 days a week. So time does not allow me to carry that kind of physique around.

I assume AAS will not help me achieve that since it is mainly used to put muscle on. But if there is something that would be of help I would consider it. When I first started researching AAS, injections were completely out of mind. Now that I have got on the PH cycle and feel the effects of it, injections are becoming more of an idea for me. Even though I would prefer to stick with the orals. But injections are not out of mind like they were in the beginning. I would consider them now.

So I am basically just looking for a little help and advice. Thanks in advance.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    try and cut back on some of the ol' bf

food for thought about that issue:

I snipped this from something I read at LEF.org,

c&p:
    Aromatase enzyme is found in fat tissue. This enzyme is responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen, thus altering the ratio of estrogen to testosterone (Steiner MS et al 2003). Men who have excessive body fat, especially abdominal fat, are likely to have increased estrogen levels caused by aromatase activity and a dramatically increased estrogen level compared to testosterone. An increased estrogen level has been linked, in turn, to a host of disorders, including decreased insulin sensitivity and blood glucose problems. Some studies suggest that there is an association between a low testosterone level, insulin resistance, an elevated estrogen level, and increased body fat in aging men (Phillips GB 1993).

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    How tall are you bro??

marksmythe09 is offline New Member
    Hey i started off on napalon 50 oral thay was workin for me at first then i got more info on takin oral (NOT GOOD!!!!!) Oral is far to toxic for the liver dude. I was training for about 2 yrs befor i started my cycle so after the naps 50 i moved it up and started injections (WOW) The gains i was gettin was unreal and i went from 80kg to 120kg on the bench in just 6 weeks. I was stackin my cycle with black widow sus 300mg/1m, test pro 200mg/1m every 3 days for the first 4 weeks then I added one rip 200mg /1m twice a week I was 15.6%bf 8 weeks later i am 12%bf . I am just about to start my pct with hgc 1 vile every 5 days for 4 weeks. I am then goin to do a 6 week cycle of wini so i can get down to my 10%bf. so this worked wonders for me hope u can take this away with u and use it.
    U have also got to get your eatin right what is your diet?

i am eatin

8am ... Bowl of porrage with pro shake

10am..(snack) One tin of tuna

12pm..2 nice size jackets with with cottage cheese.... pro shake

2pm... 1 bowl of frozen veg about a cup full...

4pm... pro shake

5pm...when i get home from the gym 2 chicken fillets with veg an rice

I dont do carbs after 5 because i dont do fuk all after that lol....... oh yea and plenty of water!!!!!!
    Last edited by marksmythe09; 03-17-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    How tall are you bro??
    I am 6'0"

Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    try and cut back on some of the ol' bf

food for thought about that issue:

I snipped this from something I read at LEF.org,

c&p:
    Aromatase enzyme is found in fat tissue. This enzyme is responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen, thus altering the ratio of estrogen to testosterone (Steiner MS et al 2003). Men who have excessive body fat, especially abdominal fat, are likely to have increased estrogen levels caused by aromatase activity and a dramatically increased estrogen level compared to testosterone. An increased estrogen level has been linked, in turn, to a host of disorders, including decreased insulin sensitivity and blood glucose problems. Some studies suggest that there is an association between a low testosterone level, insulin resistance, an elevated estrogen level, and increased body fat in aging men (Phillips GB 1993).
    Man that sounds exactly like me. I carry all my weight in my belly, love handles and back. By insulin sensitivity does that basically mean my body does not do well with carbs? Because when I start eating carbs(like when I get off my diet) I put the weight on QUICKLY.

I will have to post a pic of myself and you will see where I carry all my fat. I will try and post one up tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by marksmythe09 View Post
    Hey i started off on napalon 50 oral thay was workin for me at first then i got more info on takin oral (NOT GOOD!!!!!) Oral is far to toxic for the liver dude. I was training for about 2 yrs befor i started my cycle so after the naps 50 i moved it up and started injections (WOW) The gains i was gettin was unreal and i went from 80kg to 120kg on the bench in just 6 weeks. I was stackin my cycle with black widow sus 300mg/1m, test pro 200mg/1m every 3 days for the first 4 weeks then I added one rip 200mg /1m twice a week I was 15.6%bf 8 weeks later i am 12%bf . I am just about to start my pct with hgc 1 vile every 5 days for 4 weeks. I am then goin to do a 6 week cycle of wini so i can get down to my 10%bf. so this worked wonders for me hope u can take this away with u and use it.
    U have also got to get your eatin right what is your diet?

i am eatin

8am ... Bowl of porrage with pro shake

10am..(snack) One tin of tuna

12pm..2 nice size jackets with with cottage cheese.... pro shake

2pm... 1 bowl of frozen veg about a cup full...

4pm... pro shake

5pm...when i get home from the gym 2 chicken fillets with veg an rice

I dont do carbs after 5 because i dont do fuk all after that lol....... oh yea and plenty of water!!!!!!
    I appreciate the advice. My diet is good. I will post it tomorrow when I get more time. I have about two weeks worth of food log on another forum I can copy and paste.

Below is just a few days of my diet. It stays pretty consistent, even on the weekends.

DIET

Hamburger patty-1/2 red meat and 1/2 deer meat. Probably 8 oz.
    6oz chicken
    1 scoop of whey
    Hamburger patty on wheat bun with slice of cheese
    4 oz. chicken
    1 scoop of whey
    1 scoop of whey
    WORKOUT
    1 scoop of whey
    6 oz. chicken
    1 Lavash bread
    3 Tbsp of wholly guacamole
    1/4 cup low fat grated cheese

DIET
    Apple
    2 eggs
    Orowheat bread

1 scoop of whey
    6 oz. deli turkey-low sodium

6 oz. chicken
    grilled onions and bellpepper
    20 tortilla chips
    rice
    3 corn tortillas

6 oz. deli turkey
    1 scoop of whey

WORKOUT
    1 scoop of whey

Josephs lavash pit
    8 oz. shredded chicken
    1/4 cup low fat cheese

DIET
    5 oz chicken
    Low carb tortilla
    Orange

6oz. chicken
    Low carb tortilla

6oz. chicken
    lLow carb tortilal
    Banana

4 oz. chicken
    1 scoop of whey

1 scoop of whey
    WORKOUT
    1 scoop of whey

Deli style turkey
    Josephs pita bread

As you can see it pretty much stays the same. Any advice will help.

Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Man that sounds exactly like me. I carry all my weight in my belly, love handles and back. By insulin sensitivity does that basically mean my body does not do well with carbs? Because when I start eating carbs(like when I get off my diet) I put the weight on QUICKLY.

I will have to post a pic of myself and you will see where I carry all my fat. I will try and post one up tomorrow.

Here is the picture like I promised. As you will see my weight is all carried in my back/love handles/stomach and chest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Good starter cycle-beginning-cycle-2.jpg  

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Below is just a few days of my diet. It stays pretty consistent, even on the weekends.

DIET

Hamburger patty-1/2 red meat and 1/2 deer meat. Probably 8 oz.
    If you are cutting, then the hamburger isnt going to be your best bet. Try Fish instead

6oz chicken
    1 scoop of whey
    Hamburger patty on wheat bun with slice of cheese
    4 oz. chicken
    1 scoop of whey
    1 scoop of whey
    WORKOUT
    1 scoop of whey
    Thats a lot of shakes that should be substituted for real food.

6 oz. chicken
    1 Lavash bread
    3 Tbsp of wholly guacamole
    I try and stay clear of any cheese.

DIET
    Apple
    2 eggs
    Egg whites would be better.

Orowheat bread

1 scoop of whey
    6 oz. deli turkey-low sodium

6 oz. chicken
    grilled onions and bellpepper
    20 tortilla chips
    Drop the chips.

rice
    Brown long grain is best.

3 corn tortillas

6 oz. deli turkey
    1 scoop of whey

WORKOUT
    1 scoop of whey

Josephs lavash pit
    8 oz. shredded chicken
    1/4 cup low fat cheese

DIET
    5 oz chicken
    Low carb tortilla
    Orange

6oz. chicken
    Low carb tortilla

6oz. chicken
    lLow carb tortilal
    Banana

4 oz. chicken
    1 scoop of whey

1 scoop of whey
    WORKOUT
    1 scoop of whey

Deli style turkey
    Josephs pita bread

As you can see it pretty much stays the same. Any advice will help.
    If you are cutting, Chicken and Fish (including tuna) are going to be your main sources of protein, with a protein shake after workout and a Casein shake before bed.

Try and stay away from cheese in general.

You are also eating a lot of tortillas, even if they are wheat, you are putting in a lot of extra carbs.

Have you checked out our diet section yet? Some great cutting diet samples there.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    not trying to flame ya mate but your bf is higher then 18.5%, i wud def cut down befoe you cycle

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    If you are cutting, Chicken and Fish (including tuna) are going to be your main sources of protein, with a protein shake after workout and a Casein shake before bed.

Try and stay away from cheese in general.

You are also eating a lot of tortillas, even if they are wheat, you are putting in a lot of extra carbs.

Have you checked out our diet section yet? Some great cutting diet samples there.
    Yeah I catch myself every once n a while eating too many tortillas and then I cut them out completely. Got on a kick of breakfast tacos there for a while. I have now started using lavash bread.

Also know that I need to cut back on the shakes and eat real food to get my protein. Sometimes finances don't allow that though. Times are tough!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    not trying to flame ya mate but your bf is higher then 18.5%, i wud def cut down befoe you cycle

You might be right, but I had it checked by my trainer at 24HR Fitness.

I guess the only true way to know would be to do the water test.

In March of 2009. I was 276lbs at 31% BF.

Thread Information