2blarge is offline New Member

gear just came in...help please

i just purchased. 20 ml of cyp.250, 20 ml of deca 300,225 5mg d-bol, and 45 ml of fina 75 per cc. please help me stack this in the best possible way. ive ran test and deca before, but not these 4 together. thanks bros. get big and god bless. should i front load? pyramid? also have clomid for post cycle also im 210lbs and 5'11"

need your help bros, please reply

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    no flame but why didn't you plan this stack before you ordered it..try this bro...Madmax..

d-bol 30 mg (1-4)
    cyp 500mg (1-10)
    deca 300mg (1-10)
    fina 75 mg (6-13) or (7-13)

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with M.M.
    how can you order, and recieve, and not know what your going to do with it?
    lay your cycle out here if you have one in mind, and we'll be happy to critique it for you. surely you had some kind of plan going into this.

peace bb79

i did plan my stack, but wanted unbias oppinion before i posted how i would run my stack. i was thinking of running fina week 6-10 because i wanted to have test with it. what do you think. and should i increase the d-bol as weeks go ?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    cyp and deca all cycle long, dbol 4 first weeks then start fina. Fina help to cut body fat. Run all your stuff for 10 -12 weeks.
    I personnaly never experience the pyramid thing but lots of user prefer front load than pyramid stack.

its a lots of gear for seconds cycle , so eat prot and train hard youre gonna be big big big after a cycle like this...

i thought the same. 500 test 10 wks, 300 deca 10 wks,d-bol 35-40mg wk 1-6 and fina wk 6-10 75 ed. thanks for input. should i increase d-bol as wks go on?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    no need to increase to the dbol as you go, pick a dose and run with it for the full 4 weeks.
    if you dont want to post what you had in mind when you bought the gear, then just go with what M.M. posted for you. its the easiest and simplest plan. i also think it will produce great results.

peace bb79

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like MM's cycle best as well. It takes into account the esters you are using and allows for the quickest Post Cycle recovery.

Thread Information