Thread: Aspiration?

bobby_world is offline New Member

Aspiration?

How important is this? Some people have told me to do it and some people have told me not to bother.
    Basically the ones who have said do it just said to...inject pin all the way, pull out a bit of air to make sure there is no blood, then proceed with injection.

millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member
    It's very important man insert the needle pull back just a tad and if no blood then your good to go if there is blood going in the syringe pull back out and change the pin and insert again if you proceed to inject when you have blood going in you won't die but you might drop to the ground for a few seconds. So my advice is to aspirate

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    The pin is already in you. Might as well aspirate . It is not going to hurt- I promise. Better safe than sorry. Basically, you have to decide if the risk is worth it for you.

Situation A
    -Bobby goes to inject, he aspirates, then the chamber fills with blood. So he pulls the needle out, changes it, and hits a different injection spot. He aspirates, and everything is fine. He cleans up, and walks away.

Situation B
    -Bobby Jr does not want to aspirate because he thinks it will hurt (or for whatever reason). He has done three cycles, and never aspirates. He decides to do a quad injection, and uses a 1" needle. He hits a different part of the quad, and starts to inject. Next think you know the needle pouring the oil into a vein or artery. That oil makes its way to the heart immediately. The heart is trying to pump this oil through, and the next think you know... bobby Jr gets a ride in an ambulance.

Bro- I never injected into a vein. Therefore, I cannot tell you what exactly will happen, but I can assure you that it won't be good. Just aspirate. Everybody is doing it

bobby_world is offline New Member
    Ok I will definitely do it from now on. So just pull it out a bit till i see bubbles right?

shafts basson is offline Associate Member
    Its a weird feeling but I only did a small amount but just taking the time to do that could save u a trip to the hospital or even worse

millsdogg69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby_world View Post
    Ok I will definitely do it from now on. So just pull it out a bit till i see bubbles right?
    yupp just pull the plunger back just a bit you dont need to yank on it just a tad if you are in a vein you will know it and have blood go right in the syringe immediately. Yes you will have a bubble go in the syringe when you aspirate no worries that isn't a air bubble either it's the suction when there is no blood your good to go. Better safe then sorry

go4gold is offline Member
    Bobby jr. Lol, those are funny but good senerios.

Thread Information