Thread: Deca question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nissan09 is offline New Member

Deca question

Hey guys I'm going to start my second cycle in about a month! I am running dbol week 1 to 4 deca for 8 weeks and 500mg of test for 10 weeks, using arindex throughout for gyno n nolva for pct, now my question: I was just reading deca takes about 6 weeks to start working so would I be better starting my 10 weeks of test say at like week 5 n make it a 15 week course to make sure I don't get deca dick?? Cos this way pct would be like wat 9 weeks after last deca shot and 2 weeks after last test shot? Even start the dbol at week 5 n maybe 250 Mgs of test e for the first 5 weeks?? Peoples thoughts??
    Last edited by Nissan09; 03-17-2010 at 01:42 AM.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    It may take that long for it to start working, but Nandrolone alone shuts you down in a matter of days. If you only start running Test at week 5, you're gonna have possible Deca dick for at least 7 weeks. I'd run the Test from the start, and just extend the duration of Deca if that's a concern.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start them both at week 1 with the dose you plan on running throughout the coarse.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Yes start test and deca at the same time. Run the Test at least 2 weeks longer than the deca. 10 weeks is OK but short, 12 would be better.

I had Deca Dick recently... I actually found in interesting.

I'm in my 20's so I've never had any erectile problems (I actually have problems keeping it down, no joke), so it was interesting to see what impotence was like. Wasn't too bad actually. It gave my girlfriend a break coz I f*** her too much anyway.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post

I'm in my 20's so I've never had any erectile problems (I actually have problems keeping it down, no joke), so it was interesting to see what impotence was like. Wasn't too bad actually. It gave my girlfriend a break coz I f*** her too much anyway.
    lol....ummm ok

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectileTissue View Post

weird individual

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    It's funny, even on Deca the closest I have had to deca dick is not being able to cum for a couple days. Still gets hard and works normal just couldnt shoot... DAMN it's gets tiring trying to rub one out for a couple hours. The GF got sore and lock jaw. LOL

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It's funny, even on Deca the closest I have had to deca dick is not being able to cum for a couple days. Still gets hard and works normal just couldnt shoot... DAMN it's gets tiring trying to rub one out for a couple hours. The GF got sore and lock jaw. LOL
    thats awsome! LOL

I was able to get a boner but it sort of when a bit soft half-way through having sex... and it would take an eternity to orgasm!

I didn't have any problems when I was shooting 583mg per week, but when I upped it to 875mg I started getting floppy.

Cool I was just a bit worried about deca ! I'll run deca for 8 weeks and test for 12! And run pct 14 days after last shot, nolva 40/40/20/20. I find nolva works really well with me, I ran a 12 week sus250 cycle shot every 3 days n I didn't loose ne gains after it n felt great the whole time!!

You're only using one drug for PCT and it's Tamoxifen ?

Jesus man if I could only have one drug for PCT then it would be Clomiphene.

But of course I use them both together like so:

Clomiphene 100/50/50/50
    Tamoxifen 40/20/20/20

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I like to run Deca for around 10 weeks, if it is going to be shorter (like 8 weeks) then I use NPP..... just me though

Does any body else find nolvadex just fine for their pct?? Mayve doing this bit more full on cycle I'll try n get sum clomid too??? Also my mates got sum sus too they are doing a 8 week cycle at 500mgs a week, and running no pct, I've tried to convince them to but they won't are they going to royally **** them selves??

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Its a waste only running it 8 weeks. Go 10-12

Thread Information