#2Pencil is offline New Member

Diet and Routine Good! Now What Goodies for an ECTO...?

Hello All. I'm new to the site and I've been reading all afternoon. There's a wealth of info on here. Anyway, I'm 26 y/o, 6', 10%BF and 180 lbs. I know, tall and skinny, story of my life. I've got my diet down and routine. I've actually taken a cycle approx. 1 year ago(I believe Deca and Test) but had a crappy diet and never knew anything about proper PCT. I still went from 165 lbs to 182 but lost a majority I'm guessing bc of no PCT. Anyway my question is what's the best cycle for me? I'm close to reaching my 3000 cal/day intake and have a metabolism that's out of control. My resting metabolic rate is 1400cals!!! Any help/info would be appreciated. I've seen a lot of abbreviations on the site and I'm not real familiar with them so spelling out would be beneficial. Thanks in advance...
    PS My routine is a split routine...Mon=chest/tri's, Tues=back/bi's, Thursday=shoulders, Fri=legs. I'm currently doing 4 sets of 10, 8, 6, 4 reps with weight going low to high. Thought I'd add that to see what everyone thinks and if I can improve.
    Last edited by #2Pencil; 03-23-2010 at 11:36 AM.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    ill be the first to say please list your diet for us.

you are gonna catch a lotta flak on here saying you need gear at 6'2" 170. im not here to rant on you but i would like to see your diet.

thanks

cobra305 is offline Member
    I know you are a hard gainer cause everyone is, but as scotimus said you will catch flak cause of your diet. I know yours is spot on cause evryones is but go to diet forum and post it just to double check. This may help get you where you want to be.

Thread Information