Chief N~ is offline New Member

200mg 1x week or 100mg 2x week.

I am on HRT using Test Cyp.

Just want to know which dosage will give me better gains/mood overall.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    why are you expecting gains off of hrt?

people go on hrt to supplment there lackin test production no to get bigger, but it will help your mood if you have low natty test

is this doctor or self perscribed?

Chief N~ is offline New Member
    What are you on about? This is doctor prescribed. Accutane ****ed up my endocrine system and destroyed my natural test production. Anybody thinkin about taking it, think again, and spread the word.

HRT won't make me bigger and stronger? Lol, I workout every day and 200mg a week keeps my test levels over 1k.

Anybody got an answer to my question?

PetrX is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief N~ View Post
    I am on HRT using Test Cyp.

Just want to know which dosage will give me better gains/mood overall.
    As far as gains go, you'll just be able to gain like a person with normal test levels but it will improve ur mood and overall well being.. 200 /week isnt much so 200 once a week will do the trick

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You shouldn't see a difference between the two pinning schedules. You can do 2X per week if you want, but you'll likely get sick of it and want to pin as infrequently as possible. Remember, this is the rest of your life we're talking about here, not a fun 10 week cycle.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    I have read a study that said even for lower dose trt if you use less more frequently it will keep your blood levels more stable.

As for gains, at 200mg/week you would still see some results as in size and strength. Its a dose that is higher than what is naturally produced (but a most of it is all in your diet) A lot of guys started out on cycles of 250mg of test a week and still made some pretty good gains...And I would think being that you need trt you would notice quite a difference from being low on test, to having it replaced.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    why are you expecting gains off of hrt?

people go on hrt to supplment there lackin test production no to get bigger, but it will help your mood if you have low natty test

is this doctor or self perscribed?
    200mg cyp ew is 2-4 times the normal trt dose. yes you most certainly will (can) make awesome gains off of this dose!!!! with lifting, diet ect. ect your not gonna be Mr. O next year but trust me bro. do it right and in 3 months everyone you know will be asking "hey are you on roids" ?

Thread Information