Thread: Help! Please

Cujo227 is offline New Member

Help! Please

My husband is addicted to steriods and it is causing us to get a DIVORCE!!! He is mean when he is on them calls me a fat ****, and that he hates me, pushes me around. I don't know what to do or if he will ever get off them! When he isn't on them he is the best. Can anyone give me advice please?!?!? Also that next day he apoligizes and is fine. This only happens when he is using. He will just tell me it is his last one, and then I find him doing it again!!! Do i have no other choice but to leave?

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    He needs to man up and control his emotions

what are things to do to get you off them? does he need to get counseling or rehab? Becuase when he isn't on he feels shitty, like he is worthless, doesn't want to go to the gym, and when he is on he feels like he is better than anyone. Picks fights, and just is a complete asshole. I don't know how i can help him come off?

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    I'm sorry to hear your being threated this way, but this is what steroids do to some people,

you can confront him, and see if he values your relationship over steroids, if he says he will not stop, you got 2 options

you can either leave, or find out what kind of stuff he is using, and see if there is some stuff he is more prone to be aggressive, and if there is well to ask him if he can stay from that kind of gear, and find other options that dosen't affect your relationship.

anyhow gl on your decision.

Don't ask him to go to rehab, or anything of that sort, that probably won't work, you'll just be telling him he has a problem, if he dosen't wanna change by himself then rehab wont work, if he is willing to stop and dosen't know how due to temptations ect.. then yes you can find help for him.

Thank you, I know he did use HGH which he was fine on that, but now he is on tren , and test. He says if he does you just the tren he won't have a sex drive, and if he uses test he will have to much of a sex drive is this true
    ? is that a bad mixture?

Here is a catch for you ladies, "YOU CAN'T CHANGE A MAN WHO ISN'T WILLING TO CHANGE" <-- most girls don't understand this statement, but learn it, it will take you far in life and cause less heart breaks.

But honestly does it make you guys feel like that when you come off? what do you do when you feel like that?

if it was me i would go to dr and get on hrt if i couldn't come off them due to the psychological sides then he could have his cake and eat it to, be on steroids and not be abusing them. choice he has to make though, not rehab or anything like that, he knows all the answers already im sure...

tren is most likely the problem with the temper...

"Can you dig it" i do agree with that, but i don't know if he is just throwing me some bs or if he does want to stop but just feels like so depressed and that is his only happiness. Do you guys still do this shit when you have kids? Is it like you grow out of it? i don't understand

Tren , will make him angry and want to pick fights, with alot of people, I'm a very calm persone normaly and when I was on it, I just became very very aggressive, but I was able to handle it.

and no just test dosen't give you too much sex drive, but it does increase his sex drive,
    (he can try deca instead of tren)

*tren is a really harsh steroid to be honest if you can't control your mind it will take you for a ride* but I love it because it gives me more confidence and also makes me an animal but I do understand that sometimes I go too far and I need to hold back, so people don't have this state of mind.

But when you are on does it make you feel like you don't know what you want? Like I don't know if it is the roids or if he just doesn't want to be with me? I can def walk if that is the case, but if it is the roids making him feel like that then I def. want to help him.
    ANYONE EVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION? WITH YOUR GF OR WIFE?

everyone is different cujo,
    a majority of the population do steroids to look bigger, and to get more attention to attract girls, then after awhiled they snap out of it.

others do it because they wanna do it for competition to be able to compete with all the other users.

others do it because it makes there life style better, and make them more happy and approachable and less depress all the time.

some do it because there friends tell them to do it....

I know alot of people who have had kids and they are currently off, and I know some that have kids and who are still doing it.... It's a choice from the individual...

So if you have or had a significant other in your life who it was affecting your relationship would you be able to stop and feel ok?

Also i appreciate you responding! thanks

I would be able to, because I can stop an addiction for someone I love,

I only do steroids to look good and to be able to compete at a certain level never will go professional, I wanna be at around 210-230lbs, so my life dosen't resolve around it, its a choice I made to help me achieve my goals.

but If I really loved someone and I still would like to do steroids, I'd probably find a way to make it work, just tell him to lose the tren and to find some other steroid there plenty to choose from... you need to basicly get to him and to see if he will do this for you...

but just keep in mind, I am not by any means a doctor, or a relationship conselor..

yeh i just am not a big fan, at all, it looks good, but i am ready for a family, and i guess that is something we just need figure out But Thanks guys!

O and for the record! i am not a fat bitch, i am actually pretty damn hott! so it is his lost!! They don't make them like this anymore

lol.. well then if it he dosen't shape up its his lost, so move on plenty of other guys out there who would want a girl like you.

Thread Information