AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

30mg or 40mg of dbol?

can't decide how much I want to use. I am doing test-e and deca and am kickstarting with dbol . Today was my first day and I did 40mg, so I figure its not too late if I wanna switch it up. this is my first time using dbol btw

Also should I run for four weeks or 5 weeks?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I usually run mine for 5 weeks, but either or will be fine.

As for the dosage, it varies with everyone. I for example have had better results with 40mg rather than the 50mg I have used before. Some people I am sure respond better with 30mg over 40mg. Just going to have to try it at one or the other this time, and then the next time, do the other.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    30mg for 5wks will work good bro.

lovestospooge23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    can't decide how much I want to use. I am doing test-e and deca and am kickstarting with dbol . Today was my first day and I did 40mg, so I figure its not too late if I wanna switch it up. this is my first time using dbol btw

Also should I run for four weeks or 5 weeks?
    4-6 weeks is fine for d-bol

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is different, but 5 weeks imo is good enough. If you feel you can handle 40 mg stay there if your bp feels like its way up drop to 30 mg, i typically run cq10 or some other natural bp med .

Good luck to you bro

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    so yesterday was my first day and I took 40mg. I had a minor headache and very minor sore throat but that could have been because I was outside in the sun for 2 and a half hours saturday with tons of other people around me. I think I will roll with 40mg for now and plan on doing it for 30 days. If it turns out the headaches dont go away and it is caused by the dbol , then I will drop to 30mg. I have adex on hand and will likely use it but I dont want to just yet.

What are the chances that my results would be worse on 30mg than 40mg? I know it is all individual but what happened with you guys?

Crest is offline Senior Member
    40 does it for me,

Thread Information