Dumbass is offline New Member

Combining building and boxing, cycle advice?

First the basics:

BW: 93 kg (205 pounds)
    BF: 9-12%
    Height: 177 cm

Experience: Done arond 10 cycles before, but I've been off for a while (6 months).

The reason why I wanted some input on this cycle is that I've started boxing again, and I wan't this cycle to not interfere with my progress.

Another thing is that I'm extremely prone to acne, and therefore will be using accutane @ 20 mg ED. Keep this in mind regarding orals.

Cycle length should be 10 weeks, since I only have 100 days worth of accutane (need it in PCT to).

Test/tren maybe?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren can affect cardio for some people not for me though. I don`t box per say but I do train with a heavy bag and speed bag frequently. I am currently on week 2 of a Test/Tren/EQ cycle and love it though at this point the gear is just starting to pool in my blood. What si your main goal from the cycle? size? bf reduction?? endurance?

When you say affect cardio, you mean in a negative way? I guess EQ can increase cardio due to the blood cell increase? Problem tough is that it's a little to slow for a 10 week cycle..

Goal is size, strength and endurance. Endurance-wise i'm happy as long as it's not affected negatively.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    See that's why tren may not be the best choice, some have reduced cardio capacity while on tren. Again I do not experience this side myself but it is very common. Test is always a great base and the eq would work but as you noted 10 weeks is a little short for the eq. Something like Test with anavar might work.

Kingkuts is offline New Member
    I ran a 6 week Test E/Decca cycle, as well as a Test E/dbol cycle while training and competing. The dbol seemed to make me feel sluggish. And my face would feel real hot and puffy when after about 3 rounds on the heavy bag or after about a mile of running. I ended up stopping the dbol because it made me feel shitty while doing any kind of cardio. The test/decca wasn't bad. I just had to cut the extra weight to make it back down to welter weight.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dont use extreme compounds like win or tren they will dry you out n' affect your stamina

So far it seems like test/anavar would be the best alternative.

Question now is how much anavar would give me compared to a slight increase in test? Most of the pro's with anavar, like low HPTA (spelling?) effect, no estrogen etc will anyways be countered by the testosterone ? Adding anavar will most likely double the cost of the cycle. Money isn't really a big issue, but will it be worth it compared to just increasing test?

Also, how will the waterweight affect my performance? Would you guys recommend a high dose of ari to avoid it, or do the increased effect caused by estrogen make it worth the extra weight?

Bump on that last question

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbass View Post
    So far it seems like test/anavar would be the best alternative.

Question now is how much anavar would give me compared to a slight increase in test? Most of the pro's with anavar, like low HPTA (spelling?) effect, no estrogen etc will anyways be countered by the testosterone ? Adding anavar will most likely double the cost of the cycle. Money isn't really a big issue, but will it be worth it compared to just increasing test?

Also, how will the waterweight affect my performance? Would you guys recommend a high dose of ari to avoid it, or do the increased effect caused by estrogen make it worth the extra weight?
    the only thing worse than being bloated.. is being dry..
    when im dry im not as limber, my joints kill me and i just move rigid...

Thread Information