Epic Ed is offline Associate Member

HCG and Nolvadex necessary for this cycle?

I'm currently on TRT using 100mg of test cyp EW. I'm planning to add a 10 week cycle of deca at 150mg EW and bump my test up to 300mg EW. That seems to be pretty tame cycle from what I'm reading. I'm trying to test the therapeutic benefits of deca on my osteoarthritis and any growth/strength enhancements I get as a result are just a bonus for me.

Question is -- should I be planning to run HCG late in my cycle at those dose and Nolva for PCT? Or do you think I might be able to skip PCT entirely at these doses? Or -- other suggestions and input?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    why would you need to do pct if you are on trt? And 150mg of decca wont do much of anything

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    why would you need to do pct if you are on trt? And 150mg of decca wont do much of anything
    Well, that's exactly the point of my question. I don't know if that dose of deca is enough to merit being concerned about PCT. Perhaps I should clarify -- I've never done any AAS and found this site because you guys are the ones most experienced with running test for HRT.

your first post said you are on hrt, so you would be doing anabolic steroids if on hrt. And if you take any steroid no matter how weak you will need a pct, if not on hrt that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    Well, that's exactly the point of my question. I don't know if that dose of deca is enough to merit being concerned about PCT. Perhaps I should clarify -- I've never done any other AAS and found this site because you guys are the ones most experienced with running test for HRT.
    Does that help?

I'm aware that test is an AAS. Look -- my point is I'm not sure if the levels of test and deca I'm planning to run merit PCT. It seems you're contradicting yourself about your opinion on that matter with different input in each of your posts.

if u run any aas you need pct i duno if i can make that any more clear

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    why would you need to do pct if you are on trt?
    Test is an AAS, as we have established.

I think I get your point -- you're saying any AAS that's not part of an HRT schedule. If that's the case, then am I on the right track with HCG toward the end of the cycle and Nolva for PCT. If so, I'm looking for recommendations about doses and timing for those items based on my small(-ish) doses of Deca and test.

you need to go to the pct section and read. A typical pct is clomid and nolva. nolva alone will not suffice. Hcg should be used near end of cycle and dosages are in the pct section, i didnt use hcg on my cycle.

The condescending "go read" bullshit isn't what I'm looking for, dude. I've read. Quite a bit, in fact. I now have a good idea of what I would need and why I would need it if it's necessary. But since my situation is atypical from what most people do on a cycle I haven't found anything addressing my particular "cycle" so I'm looking for opinions.

Thanks for your help.

Maybe the PCT section would have been the better place for this thread.

Mods -- feel free to move it.

your an ass and im not helping you anymore, you oviously havnt read if your asking what pct do i need for my particular cycle goodnight

Thread Information