Thread: Advice please

paul81 is offline New Member

Advice please

Hi guys just after a little advice prior to starting a cycle. I origianally planned to start a 12 week cycle using only test cyp at 500 mg a week followed by a pct of nolvadex and clomid, ive had alkinds said to me from the guys at the gym saying use this use that so basically im looking for some first hand advice. This will be my second cycle i was taking steroids off and on last year but due to changes in my personal life it stopped taking them and also training. Im 6ft 184lbs bmi of 18, fairly fit. What im wanting to know is the above cycle suitable for me getting back into it or should i maybe use say 300/400mg of deca along with the cyp, throughout the cycle i will be eating clean and training 5/6 times a week and also what gains can i expect. Thanks in advance Paul.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Test alone works very well for me personally. Its all I run anymore.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Your pretty light for being 6 ft tall...im 5'6" and weigh about 180. Just do test alone bro. So whats your Bf%??

triax1980 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a similar build. Take this advise for what it is you are going to do what you want. depending on the type of build you want cyp is going to make you strong but it will blot you and because of your frame people will notice rite away. I like to lean out. I would cut the dose in half and keep up the cardio ur going to see awsome results no matter what you do. Good luck

Thanks for the advice guys, im just going to run with the test cyp starting on tue 500mg a week for 12 weeks and see how i go. I will be doing plenty on cardio hopefully 45mins to an hour a day first thing in the morning followed by training in the afternoon. Fully stocked up on my protein and determined to eat clean and plenty of it. As for my body fat % i dont know to be honest, wont be much as im like a beanpole ha, dropped around 20lbs in the last 6 month. Thanks again, Paul.

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Why would you do so much cardio if you are "like a beanpole"?

I want to try to keep as lean as possible throughout my cycle, and obviously plenty of cardio is only going to improve my health, how much cardio you recommend?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You sound like you don`t eat enough and do too much cardio.

Yeah mate my diet has let me down the last few months as i have had loads of shit going on and with the hours i have been working it has been hard to get into a routine. Its all sorted now, i am going to aim for 5/6 meals a day alond witha couple of shakes, lean meats, rice ect im doing my research of the site to put together a diet to suit me and hopefully ill see the gains, im determied as ever to make this work its just that this is such a minefield its hard to know what is the best way.

Thread Information