Thread: Anadrol 50

calmarshall is offline New Member

Question Anadrol 50

Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Been going to the gym for a couple of month now and want to get bigger. i weigh 155 pounds and 5ft 8 and go to gym 4 times a week. I fancied getting a course but do not like needles so a friend of mine recommended anadrol 50 (oxymetholone 50 mg) tablets (100 in pack)

I was told to take half a tab for first 7 days then 1 a day after that, he said take the full lot rather than have a break after so long, is this correct.

At what point of the day should i take it?

How much am i expecting to put on in weight roughly?

and how many week should i take then for?

any other advice would be spot on!

cheers

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    How old are you?

michael29 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah this will help me out alot, beings how i got a bucket for of that shit! I was told There strong as hell, but ima just a dumb newb ne ways so i really dont know....

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    anadrol alone isnt a very good cycle and you will more likely see sides from it alone. Also you should not take any form of steroid unti you are at least in your mid twenties as you can do permanantly irreversable damage

calmarshall is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    How old are you?
    23 buddy

newdude22 is offline New Member
    I'm 22 and just finished a cycle not too long ago. Everyone here told me I was too young and they were right. Although, so far, i have recovered ok.

After my nuts completely shriveled to raisins after 6 weeks I became scared and paranoid of all the side effects I so quickly blew off at the beginning. I ended up stopping my cycle early at 8 weeks and shortly after lost function of my dick for a couple weeks (but at the time was concerned it could be for life).

Anyway, i've learned that the gains just weren't worth all the stress and emotional sides i experienced, especially in PCT.

Thread Information