panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"

swollen painful quad or all in his head?

hi bros a friend of mine started a test e only cycle wednesday by pinning 250mg (1ml) in his left quad not a lot i know. now hes ringing me saying hes having trouble walking and cant even bend his leg WTF? i know his pinning procedure is spot on as i did it myself to make sure all was ok. cleaned the area changed needles after drawing from the vial aspirated fine we went to the gym that night trained legs(my favourite) and now hes having trouble walking? any ideas gang???
    i pinn 250mg sust and 250mg eq in my quads with no problems or discomfort so i just dont get it?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    I have pinned quads and couldn't walk/bend leg for a week.... And my shit was spot on.... It wasn't an infection or anything though. I did it 2x. Second time I had to go to the doctors.Just swole up. I think I more so had a reaction to the gear. I know my guy uses EO which causes some pain for some.......

Definitely not in his head.

ty357 is offline Member
    Definitely not in your head bro. Is it your 1st cycle? When i 1st pinned my quad i limp around for a whole week but leg was good to go for next leg session.

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    Was it a virgin muscle? If so its normal. I rotated my quads and both were swollen and i was limping. 3rd injection and on no more swelling or limping. Its the gear running down to the top of the knee cap. Just fight it thru and dont see the doctor.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ive had tht scare on my last big cycle, my left quad was alot harder and more painful than my right and both were being injected equally, i stopped using the left and it subsided in 5 days

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    I have swelling and pain when I hit existing scar tissue.Lots of holes.hehe.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What size pins in he useing? Quads get sore no matter what. Try pinning 1ml of tren and 1ml of winny at once into your left quad. That is the soreness I'm dealing with right now.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullnutz View Post
    I have swelling and pain when I hit existing scar tissue.Lots of holes.hehe.
    good point, i used to use only quads, prob why it got 2 tht stage

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    What size pins in he useing? Quads get sore no matter what. Try pinning 1ml of tren and 1ml of winny at once into your left quad. That is the soreness I'm dealing with right now.
    Not completely true. I went through a whole cycle with test e and never once had any soreness what so ever and i injected only in quads for a 12 week cycle. But right now on my first injection of sust into my quad, i can barely walk an bend my leg lol, its horrible cant even do cardio and its been 3 days!
    Last edited by B1gDaddy; 03-27-2010 at 04:17 PM.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I use 1.5 inch green needles but because he is 11stone and lean as hell only 5%bf I'm using 1 1/4 inch blue needles. So you all reckon he should tough it out as he's scared now that's what the rest of his cycle is going to be like walking around limping for 10 weeks. It is virgin muscle as its his first cycle. As for pinning sust and and hurting I've never experienced it myself bro but hey were all different aint we!

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    If he's limping around for 5 days after each injection he cant do cardio and not to mention it sucks limping around for 5 days an having 2 off then injecting again an it starts all over.. you could just switch injection sites, try glutes next time its an easy injection

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    I use 1.5 inch green needles but because he is 11stone and lean as hell only 5%bf I'm using 1 1/4 inch blue needles. So you all reckon he should tough it out as he's scared now that's what the rest of his cycle is going to be like walking around limping for 10 weeks. It is virgin muscle as its his first cycle. As for pinning sust and and hurting I've never experienced it myself bro but hey were all different aint we!
    I'm American and don't understand your measures of mass/weight, or your color-coded needle gauges. Would you mind clarifying?

Thread Information