Musa is offline Associate Member

Recovered after low test !!!

I just want to share with everybody.......I did a cycle , after the cycle i did hcg , clomid and nolva........6 months after my total test was 237. While waiting for the endocronologist , i took clomid 100mg ED and 20mg nolva ED for about 4 weeks......i did the blood again couple day ago and my total test is 606......

I have no idea why i did not recover the first time....My endo said that the body needs recovery after the cycle to even start to react to serms........??????

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Wow thats very interesting. Congrat btw, Im interested to see if you maintain that test level. Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Wow thats very interesting. Congrat btw, Im interested to see if you maintain that test level. Keep us posted.
    Yeah thats is what i am wondering, if i stop nolva and clomid....will it go down again??? It shouldn't !!!!!!

wheninrome is offline Junior Member
    very cool.. hopefully your levels are stable now.

I was wondering what the cycle consisted of, if you used HCG during and when was your PCT started and what was used. Thanks.

Much Luck,
    WiR

Quote Originally Posted by wheninrome View Post
    very cool.. hopefully your levels are stable now.

I was wondering what the cycle consisted of, if you used HCG during and when was your PCT started and what was used. Thanks.

Much Luck,
    WiR

It was 100mg test prop and 100mg tren acet EOD.....for about 4 months....
    I did hcg the last 3 weeks of the cycle and 1 week in to the PCT (about 500 mcg EOD)
    and then clomid 100mg and nolva 20mg for a month......

I did take a short break between the last 2 cycles.......
    Obviously for whatever reason my body did not react to serms right away......

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    good job, Swifto will be in on this thread soon i suspect

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Good news.

How long after the second "PCT" did you have your test levels measured?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    wow this is good to know. I had a similar problem but didnt re-do pct. I will next time if it happens again

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    how long after you did that nolva/clomid pct did u get ur levels checked again?

serms boost your test remember, so id get your levels re checked in a couple of months to make sure.

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    To the op:

Is there any chance that during the first PCT, the SERMs were bunk? Did you use pharmacy grade stuff or UGL?

Quote Originally Posted by Coca Cola View Post
    To the op:

Is there any chance that during the first PCT, the SERMs were bunk? Did you use pharmacy grade stuff or UGL?

I had my levels checked 6 months after the 1st pct and i just finished my 2nd PCT and had the blood done couple days after......and i got the pct from LION so i hope is not fake.......
    I would think that if my pituitary gland was f.... up i wouldn't respond to clomid and nolva
    Last edited by Musa; 03-28-2010 at 08:08 AM.

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa View Post
    i just finished my 2nd PCT and had the blood done couple days after
    Isn't it a bit early for celebrations?

^^^not imo, he has a test level of over 600... I'd be happy with that no matter when it was tested unless on cycle.... I got off of test e at 600 a week and did no pct and after 3 weeks was already up to 545... Is that normal to recover like this?

"dirty d"

p.s.- the reason i ask, is that i have never ran a pct and was wondering why my natty test still hasn't suffered from any of the compounds that i have ran in the past again, never have i used pct before...

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Hey,
    I remember reading about your dilema a bunch of weeks ago.
    It is great to hear that you were able to get it back.

Im just worried, wont they drop again when nolva and clom is all out of system?

I remember PharmaDoc telling you to run HGH i think

hunterwells is offline Associate Member
    is that gyno in ur right nipple dirty d?

Quote Originally Posted by hunterwells View Post
    is that gyno in ur right nipple dirty d?
    i don't think that it is... I went through a time line where i was worried that was what it was, and with never running a pct, i was sure that it would be, but after talking with a few guys about gyno, i've been told that not only is it puffiness, but tenderness and a lump, but i have never had any tenderness, and have never felt a lump under my nipples... I had unusually small nipples until i was 16 yrs old and pierced them myself. Piercing went fine (painful) but the look of gyno (i hope) comes from the fact that i had to stretch my nipples across to fit the rings in them. Then at 19 and on i used aas with no pct (never knowing of it) and thought it may be that. But i never feel any discomfort in my nipps?

What do you guys think? I can take closer pics if needed....

"dirty d"

wheninrome is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    i don't think that it is... I went through a time line where i was worried that was what it was, and with never running a pct, i was sure that it would be, but after talking with a few guys about gyno, i've been told that not only is it puffiness, but tenderness and a lump, but i have never had any tenderness, and have never felt a lump under my nipples... I had unusually small nipples until i was 16 yrs old and pierced them myself. Piercing went fine (painful) but the look of gyno (i hope) comes from the fact that i had to stretch my nipples across to fit the rings in them. Then at 19 and on i used aas with no pct (never knowing of it) and thought it may be that. But i never feel any discomfort in my nipps?

What do you guys think? I can take closer pics if needed....

"dirty d"
    IMO it's just a little excess fat. Some people, myself included, have a little more fat in that area genetically. Do a cutting cycle and my bet is that it would disappear. Personally, it doesn't bother me a bit_ i dig when the wife licks and sucks on em. (I know_ that wasn't necessary!) My 2 cents.

WiR
    Last edited by wheninrome; 03-29-2010 at 01:16 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa View Post
    I had my levels checked 6 months after the 1st pct and i just finished my 2nd PCT and had the blood done couple days after......and i got the pct from LION so i hope is not fake.......
    I would think that if my pituitary gland was f.... up i wouldn't respond to clomid and nolva
    It shows that everything its firing and working (pituitary, testis).

Good.

How long after PCT did you get BW done? They can still show levels above baseline a good 2-3 weeks after the cessation of PCT IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    It shows that everything its firing and working (pituitary, testis).

Good.

How long after PCT did you get BW done? They can still show levels above baseline a good 2-3 weeks after the cessation of PCT IMHO.

i was waiting for the endo appointment , so i just went and started clomid and nolva...i was on clomid and nolva for about 3-4 weeks........couple days after the final PCT i had my levels checked the last time...

Are you saying that my levels could go down drastically again??????

Thread Information