Spartans09 is offline Member

Tbol vascularity?

I'm going to kickstart and backload my next cycle with tbol @ 40mg/day. I have done this with var a couple of times and got great strength gains and vascularity. From those that have used both, can I expect increased vascularity with tbol? How about strength?

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    from my experience at 60mg/day vascualritu was up a bit,strength a bit as well nut nothing to write home about

what bf% are you?

About 14% right now down from 17%. Ive been cutting for about 10-11 weeks and will jump on around 13%. Looking to run a lean bulk.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    i was 11% when i started. experienced a BIG weight gain with some bloat. i know tbol is not known to do this but maybe it was just the lab,or misslabeled dbol ? lol

im impressed with the stuff, like i said i was 11% and had ok vascularity and i think it did get beter with the tbol.

hope this helps. i strongly recommend it for a kickstart

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09 View Post
    I'm going to kickstart and backload my next cycle with tbol @ 40mg/day. I have done this with var a couple of times and got great strength gains and vascularity. From those that have used both, can I expect increased vascularity with tbol? How about strength?
    I am not sure how big you are but if you are over 200lbs I would try at least 50 or 60mgs a day. I am 6'4 about 225 and I wasn't too impressed with 40 so I bumped it up to 50. Was getting vascular pretty fast but also kickstarted with 125mg prop EOD and have seen similar results with that. But the pumps in the gym are sick! Will get the occasional headache too but not what everyone makes it out to be, really not bad at all just a little irritating.

I will be kickstarting Tbol with prop also for 4 weeks while I wait for the cyp to come online. I'm currently 5'11 and 192lbs.

phat_matt85 is offline Member
    I would recommand 60 mgs ed. I took it before at 185 lbs and 40 mgs wasnt enough so i bumped it up to 60mgs and got really really good results, no sides at all, no bloat at all. I used it as a cutting cycle and gained few good pounds.

Thread Information