sfitzen is offline New Member

T-bol To Counteract The Negative Effects of Winstrol

I only recently found out about the serious potential negative side effects to winstrol use, and it got me thinking. The ED is caused by winstrol totally shutting down your bodies endogenous testosterone production right, so you shouldn't take it without some other form of testosterone as well (right?). Since t-bol is a testosterone derivative, could taking a dose of say 40mg t-bol with 50mg a day (or every other day?) of winstrol counteract the negative side effects? Even if this were possible, I still worry about the strain both will put on your liver since both are taken orally, have any of you ever taken both at the same time? Just curious.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Tbol will also cause HPTA inhibition aswell.

sfitzen is offline New Member
    Now could that be remedied with regular HCG administration?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    You need injectable test of some sort. Prop cyp enth or suspention. That will allivieate symptoms you speak of. Any steroid u take will shut you down that's unavoidable but the test will maintain whilst on. Pct will bring it back. Why are some people so hung up on orals. They are far less safe than injectables!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tbol isn't much more closely related to Test than Winny. They are both DHT derivatives (and not testosterone ).
    Only exogenous test can replace natural test. Not Dbol , Tbol, EQ, or anything else.

Thread Information