Thread: Cheap Diet tips

Cheap Diet tips

Im currently on a very fixed income and I was just wondering if any of you guys had some pro advice "lol" on diet tips. Im 205lbs 6 ft tall, just wanna get back to 175 cut then gain muscle of a real nice cycle maybe enth, dbol , deca , proviron , and winny, clomid after with hcg ...

Im so broke though sometimes its hard just to eat a nice healthy meal, and tuna gets tired any ideas.

durak is offline Member
    hard core attkins you should lose the 25 lbs in 6 weeks easy. you will lose some muscle too but the cycle will bring it back.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Tuna gets old but it works very well. Chicken breast is a lean meat that you can pick up for 2 bucks a pound. I always stock up when theres a sale.

I like the attkins idea chekin out their website they got a lot of recipies

durak is offline Member
    get some keto sticks at the pharmacy. it is a really cheap piss test strip that measures ketones in your blood. The more ketones, the more weight you will lose. It really help with this type of diet and knowing if you are eating correctly.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Whole sale/bulk markets -
    Coupon Clipping -
    Stores in lower income areas.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by durak View Post
    hard core attkins you should lose the 25 lbs in 6 weeks easy. you will lose some muscle too but the cycle will bring it back.
    yeah, due to water loss not fat loss(though you will lose some fat)

Quote Originally Posted by durak View Post
    get some keto sticks at the pharmacy. it is a really cheap piss test strip that measures ketones in your blood. The more ketones, the more weight you will lose. It really help with this type of diet and knowing if you are eating correctly.
    actually, too many ketones in the blood results in ketoacidosis, which will kill you

and those test strips aren't all that accurate, they measure acetoacetic acid excreted in the urine, but ketone excretion through the urine accounts for only around 100cal

6ft5 is offline Member
    Can u go hunting? Dear and wild boar are delicious! Go to. The river and catch a mess of catfish.. Make your own noodles and bread. I hear ya bout the fixed income. I'm luck w my job when I'm workn outa town my mwals are paid for but when I work around the house its like I work just to go grocery shopping. It gets pricy try to slam 300+ pro a day. My go to is the giant cans of chicken bout 60g for like 2.50 on sail.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    1 cup eggwhites, 1 cup fat free cottage cheese, 1 cup oatmeal. Blend. Cook like you would normal pancakes. These are good. add cinnamon or splenda maybe.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Chicken breast, brown rice, eggs, oatmeal, broccoli, cottage cheese,tuna, whey protein. That's pretty much all you need just taper down your carbs toward the end of the day and make sure you are in the right calorie range. That's pretty much it you can obviously take a bit further but that will get you where you are looking for.

Thats a good starting point without getting tooooo complicated about it.

thx guys i really appreciate it. this is great.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ft5 View Post
    Can u go hunting? Dear and wild boar are delicious! Go to. The river and catch a mess of catfish.. Make your own noodles and bread. I hear ya bout the fixed income. I'm luck w my job when I'm workn outa town my mwals are paid for but when I work around the house its like I work just to go grocery shopping. It gets pricy try to slam 300+ pro a day. My go to is the giant cans of chicken bout 60g for like 2.50 on sail.
    wish i could go huntin, fishing bout the only thing here belive me if we could go huntin wed have a freezer in the back full of deer meat, boar, wild chicken meat... shit you name it bro... lol

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Unless you already have the means to hunt, hunting can be a bit expensive.

Thread Information