hoop is offline New Member

were has sus gone

used to be here that sus was the biggest seller in n.ireland now the 3 dealers i know cant seem to get any in the uk. all there selleing is testex 250 amps, test e amps, deca and some underground such as 10ml no bull size, black widow and some steriods for horses.

has any 1 else found it hard finding sus

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Im noticing the same. I havent looked into buying any, but I see more people using a multi like Anadrol instead. Who knows, maybe expensive to hold by the dealers. A lot of people dont know how to use it properly anyways and it causes a lot of sides for many of them. People like to shoot it twice a week.. I dont get why you would buy something with Prop in it and shoot it outside of its useful time ranges.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never seen a source that does not carry sustanon lol. Having said that I am not giving out any sources.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I have never seen a source that does not carry sustanon lol. Having said that I am not giving out any sources.
    +1. I seen a supplier run out for maybe a week of it at most

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    neva had trouble, north or south ireland gettin sust, infact all the stuff in the south comes down frm from the north. where abouts you frm?

dock holliday is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoop View Post
    used to be here that sus was the biggest seller in n.ireland now the 3 dealers i know cant seem to get any in the uk. all there selleing is testex 250 amps, test e amps, deca and some underground such as 10ml no bull size, black widow and some steriods for horses.

has any 1 else found it hard finding sus
    don't know, but sustanon in my opinion (especially seeing that is all i've used SO FAR) is freaking awesome. i got my sample of test 400 today and look forward to that. pakistan is where its at. just travel down there. jk.

its still around. however.

Thread Information