Hatchet_Man is offline Junior Member

Quitting Cycle VERY pct?

Hey guys, I started my Tbol/Test cycle 7 days ago. Only did Tbol so far, 40mg ED for the last 7 days. But I need to quit early due to the fact I am getting surgery(lasik) and can hit the gym for 3-4 weeks. What kind of pct should I do? also, I have been taking 3 milk thistle caps per day to help the liver.
    Any help would be great. Also want to quit Tbol due to the fact that a slight breeze use to give me a boner, but it seems on it...more difficult.
    So PCT required for 7 days of Tbol at 40mg ED?(sounds stupid, and paranoid.) but wanna be safe, until i can truly be dedicated to a cycle.

JScondition is offline Member
    u might be safe just taking clomid 100/50/50/50 sense your cycle only lasted a week vets correct me if I'm wrong. If you are really worried you can take a full PCT nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50, but I don't know that doing that is necessary.

You dont think a 4 week PCT is to much for 1 week of Tbol?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    what kind of test?

it was test susp. But i didnt take any yet, just tbol. what kind of pct should i do? so all together 7 days of tbol @ 40 mg/day.
    All the AAS i have consumed is 280 mg of tbol in 7 days. whats a good pct to ensure normal levels and "as was" condition? thanks guys

it was test susp. But i didnt take any yet, just tbol. what kind of pct should i do? so all together 7 days of tbol @ 40 mg/day.
    All the AAS i have consumed is 280 mg of tbol in 7 days. whats a good pct to ensure normal levels and "as was" condition? thanks guys

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    For a week of tbol i wouldnt run any pct..Jmo.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    For a week of tbol i wouldnt run any pct..Jmo.
    I would have to agree, I say see how you feel both mentally and physically in the next couple of weeks. If you start to feel worse come back here and tell us what is wrong to see if you have shut yourself down.

Thanks guys, I will just use Milk thistle for a week just to give the liver some help. I will keep you updated.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    If you want to help the liver go with UDCA, and if you do any pct just a week or so of nolva would be fine. No need to do a full pct.

Thread Information