Thread: do i have gyno?

americanoak is offline Member

do i have gyno?

I have never cycled before, but am still wondering if i do.

This is gonna sound weird lol I promise there was nothing weird going on tho haha, anyways....

I felt my nipples and kinda pinched down a little around the skn and stuff and it feels like there are tiny maybe 1-3mm sized lumps underneath the nipple region (under both nipples) and they kind of move around. I also felt about an inch to an inch an a half above my nipples and felt the same type of consistancy.. is this gyno? Is it possible that it is gyno? like a very mild case?

might sound dumb but was wondering..

thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have GLANDS.... OMG run to the doctor.... LOL

It's normal. You do have glands and other things in there even though you dont produce milk like a woman there are still all sorts of things hooked up in there. Also muscle will even feel like that.

Gyno is more. #1 you will have quite a bit of fatty tissue on your chest, sort of looking like a woman who had nice C cups after breast feeding and now they are saggy. Also the glands will swell and you will have lumps about the size of 1/2 a golf ball or smaller but still big for that area. Your nipples will be sensitive and may even leak fluids.

I have always had a mild case of gyno/excess fat in the chest area since I was a kid. It always make my chest look bigger when I worked out but never enough to make it look saggy or anything.

Only now due to working out a LOT better and getting my body fat down around 10% do I finally have a pretty nicely formed chest with no fat and a good shape. I still have plenty of work to do but I no longer have the cleavage from excess fat.

I dont think you have anything to worry about but if you are still worried post up a picture.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're fine. If you had gyno you'd know it.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    What exactly does it feel like?

I have been getting a tiny itch in my boobs.
    Im not sure if ive just been squeezing them too much with hourly breast exams or if somethings up.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    get some exemestane or letro, and you should be all good.

ok, thanks for the help guys

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    ok, thanks for the help guys
    Do you have cysts on your body anywhere?

how do you mean?
    like, open wounds?

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I would not worry unless they itch then I would watch them. but dont touch them every 5 minutes it will just freak you out and you look like a wierdo in public. oh yeah I have been caught, you feel like you got busted picking your nose or farting. you cant help but feel stupid.

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    how do you mean?
    like, open wounds?
    With regards to me, it runs in my family, I have a couple of what I now know to be benign cysts and one of them is very close to my nipple. It's a hard lump, and very moveable. I went to a doc about 6 years ago and he was the one who told me that it was a benign cyst and that I could have it removed if I wanted but if I didn't it was of no danger to my health. It's still there but it's harmless.

Thread Information