Vargue is offline New Member

Injection spot sore for 4-5 days after

So Im currently running my third cycle. I am on the 7th week right now and Im doing Test E and anavar . I noticed starting around week 5 my injections spots have been a lot more sore for days after the injection. I alternate between glutes and delts and for all my previous cycles these spots were never really sore the day after but recently its been quite painful. Nothing I cant handle just dont know why I had almost no pain before and now in week 7 it lasts for 4 days or so. When I try to lift my arm up to the side it feels like I got punched in the deltoid 20 times. I noticed this happening around the time I started taking the anavar. Could this have anything to do with it? Some days I also inject after my workout so Im thinking maybe the muscle is still pumped from the workout and more sensitive. Other than that nothing else has changed. Still injecting in the same spots and always aspirating so I know its not going in a vein.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Try not injecting right after workouts and if its still painfull the anavar is probably the culprit.

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    i like to inject onto the muscle im gonna work that day if possible i find that the blood flowing to the area helps a lot with injection pain

Vargue is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Try not injecting right after workouts and if its still painfull the anavar is probably the culprit.
    Yeah that makes sense, because it started happening right when the Var was kicking in. My previous cycles Anavar was not used.

Thread Information