IronSlave is offline New Member

Cycle and Adderall Question Please advise!

I am planning on a cycle of test 250 eth and tren 100 eth. I also have adhd and I'm in college so I take my adderall everyday to keep up with my studies , 20mg xr in the morning and a 10mg instant release in the afternoon. I want to make sure my cycle wont have any negative side effects when mixed.I know the side effects of my adderall, hunger suppression, sleeplessness, etc which does not affect me. I do go through with drawls when I am coming down though and can be short tempered/easily agitated haha but no biggie for me. I do have high blood pressure every once in a while which is my main concern, my "good" days are 125/60 and bad days can get up to 152/80 unfortunately, but I'm on low dosage meds to help that as well. I am young and I am in good shape (was a D1 track athlete, all American high school) I have been lifting weights since I was 14 and been constantly involved with sports since I could walk and I never had any health issues. I think the bp was just inherited, it showed up this summer. I don't drink, I don't smoke, dip, drugs nothing. I just want to make sure if I stay on a good diet plan, get in my cardio regularly, and sleep on a normal pattern will I be okay, I would really prefer not to have some weird chemical reaction occur from not knowing or pass out while running on the road if I can help it lol.
    My stats are
    Height: 5' 11''
    Weight: 198lbs
    Body Fat % about 12 right now ( time to cut a little for the summer )

Cycle Dosage will be
    Test: Once a week for weeks 1-10 300mg
    Tren: 3 times a week for weeks 2-9 150mg
    Nolva: 20 mg everyday for weeks 10-12 (might up that dosage haven't decided)

This isn't my first cycle I have good product trust me, I have used it before and got great results, just never used with my meds before which I really don't have any other choice now except wait on my cycle until schools out. I know these dosages might be low but I don't want to up them while I'm still so young. Advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by IronSlave; 04-05-2010 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Adding info, spelling corrections

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    20 years is too young. Your test levels are sky high right now, no need to alter them. If you want get "cut" for the summer, work on your diet.

As far as your cycle plan goes, it's awful for many reasons:
    Test @ 300mg PW is on the low side, though some gains could be made.
    Pinning any form of Test once PW is not ideal
    Tren is not suitable for beginners
    Scratch the Nolva and run an AI with a 19nor and keep a prolactin drug on hand

What is your cycle history?

I understand I'm young my test levels are relatively up now but Im just trying to meet my goals. I was advised by an experienced user to run cycles on the lower end because of this. Do you recommend I pin 2 times per week then? And the pct I could deffinatly work with that. I have done 4 cycles using variant combos of deca , test, tren , and danabol. But do you know anything about the adderall? thats really my main concern. Thank you so much for the response.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are many people here who have adhd with no complications with cycle myself included.

High blood pressure is another thing. When you are running a cycle usually your BP will be higher.

As stated 20 is to young for many reasons. Natural test levels already elevated and running cycle you risk damaging them permanently. You risk causing libido issues. You are more likely to get other sides such as acne and other things due to natural hormonal levels are still not stable. You already experience problems with High blood pressure and ADHD which may only complicate these.

Running tren is really for the very experienced who have several cycles under their belt due to the heavy side effects and how your body reacts to it.

It really is not a good plan you have at this time. I dont have experience with the adderal, Im on Vyvance and yes pinning 2x a week is better than 1x. From what I have read though from others with ADHD there are no complication with the AAS

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    There are many people here who have adhd with no complications with cycle myself included.

High blood pressure is another thing. When you are running a cycle usually your BP will be higher.

As stated 20 is to young for many reasons. Natural test levels already elevated and running cycle you risk damaging them permanently. You risk causing libido issues. You are more likely to get other sides such as acne and other things due to natural hormonal levels are still not stable. You already experience problems with High blood pressure and ADHD which may only complicate these.

Running tren is really for the very experienced who have several cycles under their belt due to the heavy side effects and how your body reacts to it.

It really is not a good plan you have at this time.
    Very reasonable. Is there a better cycle recommendations I guess? What would be a more ideal age?

Yes for anyone under 24 FOOD and diet is 100% best. You will keep all your gains. You dont have to worry about gyno or lactating man boobs. You dont have to worry about jumping in bed with some hot chick and your dick deciding not to work... It happens all to often. We read reports almost ever day. Not think about how many people who are to embarrassed to ask why or tell us? I would say 80%

You also risk/Highly likely to fuse your growth plates. Not just growing taller but you fill out, wider until around 24/25.

The first beginner cycle is Test only because you relly want your body to get use to it and to know what if any side effects you will have and what to blame it on.

Did you experience any sides with your other cycles and how long ago where they? did you use any type of PCT?

Now the problem is some/many side may not show up for months or even a couple years down the road... Hopefully the damage is not done but either way it's not really worth risking it for the short term gains.

Yes for anyone under 24 FOOD and diet is 100% best. You will keep all your gains. You dont have to worry about gyno or lactating man boobs. You dont have to worry about jumping in bed with some hot chick and your dick deciding not to work... It happens all to often. We read reports almost ever day. Not think about how many people who are to embarrassed to ask why or tell us? I would say 80%

You also risk/Highly likely to fuse your growth plates. Not just growing taller but you fill out, wider until around 24/25.

The first beginner cycle is Test only because you relly want your body to get use to it and to know what if any side effects you will have and what to blame it on.

Did you experience any sides with your other cycles and how long ago where they? did you use any type of PCT?

Now the problem is some/many side may not show up for months or even a couple years down the road... Hopefully the damage is not done but either way it's not really worth risking it for the short term gains.
    Yeah the chick part would definitely be quite upsetting haha. My first cycle was test only for 10 weeks, deca was run for 8 weeks, dbol for 6, tren for 8. Only had back acne for side effects. Libdo was definitely not affected after any nor was function (I would tell you, I don't get embarassed easily and the internet would definitely not be a place to be). Probably because everything was so low I didnt get any bad imideate sides but as you said hopefully I don't discover them down the road... but I put on 15 pounds with test/ tren ,no bloat last time (the most of all the cycles). PCT yes I used nolva and clomid.

It sounds like your PCT was good. It just risky to keep putting gas on the fire until your natural hormones and growth plates are settled down permanently.

How old where you when you ran your first cycle? How long are you going between cycles?

It sounds like your PCT was good. It just risky to keep putting gas on the fire until your natural hormones and growth plates are settled down permanently.

How old where you when you ran your first cycle? How long are you going between cycles?
    Yeah I have very pleased, but I understand its risky. I did my first right after I turned 19, once I was no longer going to be ncaa tested. But the shortest I went in between was 10 weeks after my last pin on the 8 week cycles. Usually its atleast 12.

Rule of thumb is time on = time off but really being younger it should be longer and let your body recuperate more.

Since you have already done several I'm sure it would be near impossible not to want to do more. At least make sure your diet is in check. Dont assume and dont think you already know. We have a good diet section here with some knowledgeable people. Sometimes it takes a day or two to get the answers, it's not as busy as here and sometimes you have to ask 2x

I though I knew about diet. 3 years ago I realized I didnt know squat after finding this site and learning hot to grow with food. Gain muscle, loose fat.

Also find a good endocrinologist so you can start getting your blood levels checked or a lab where you can get it done in private but you need to watch them.

Rule of thumb is time on = time off but really being younger it should be longer and let your body recuperate more.

Since you have already done several I'm sure it would be near impossible not to want to do more. At least make sure your diet is in check. Dont assume and dont think you already know. We have a good diet section here with some knowledgeable people. Sometimes it takes a day or two to get the answers, it's not as busy as here and sometimes you have to ask 2x

I though I knew about diet. 3 years ago I realized I didnt know squat after finding this site and learning hot to grow with food. Gain muscle, loose fat.

Also find a good endocrinologist so you can start getting your blood levels checked or a lab where you can get it done in private but you need to watch them.
    Yeah the want is always there once I experienced it. I will make sure I check the diet section cuz I know I don't know very much especially without the team dietitian I had and thank you for the suggestion of the endocrinologist I will look in my area for one. If I do end up doing this cycle would you recommend changes. Instead of the nolva and using the AI with a 19nor with prolactin on hand as Hawaiian suggested? Exemestane and letro?

sixxer is offline Associate Member
    Wait, you're 20. Weigh a buck ninety and have already done 4 cycles? And you did your first cycle at 19. The math don't seem right.

Something seems off here.

Four cycles, not including PCT, is nearly a year on AAS already. Unless they're incredibly short cycles. And time off should be the equivalent of time on.

Anyway, it's your body, your life. You've probably already adversely altered your natural hormone levels so if you're going to do another cycle, what's the difference?

Just at least take the advice of those with experience willing to offer it and get the compounds and dosing correct.

Good luck with it, hope you get the results you desire.

Well I'm damn near 21 only a few more weeks but yeah the cycles were very low dosed and I had trouble keeping the deca gains after the pct. I'm doing my best to soak up all the knowledge around here I know there's an infinite amount. You can see the cycle info earlier in the thread

If you lost a lot of your gains look more into diet. It makes a HUGE difference.

I will deffinitly do I know diets play a huge roll the one thing that confused me was that my previous test/tren cycle put 15 pounds on me nd I kept all that weight while maintaing realitivly the same diet ya know?

Thread Information