ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member

Oral cycle help please !!

Hey there, I'm trying to get into shape for summer and was looking into starting a cycle only on orals. Reason is because of girlfriend and tired of needles. I've done many cycles in the past and Been off for almost a year. So any suggestions on which gear to use? Thanks

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isnt any alternative to injections IMHO, being tired of injection isnt really a good excuse not to use them again, ask your liver after an oral cycle see if its tired of orals.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    If you have done cycles in the past and with your user count I would expect you to know more such as to give your stats and more information instead of asking such a generic question....

You should also know by now that Orals are not a good way to go.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I understand and agree with you both. I did not put any stats of myself because I just wanted some opitions and ideas about orals. I'm trying to stay away from injections because 1) my girlfriend does not want me using steroids anymore 2) I wanted a easy oral cycle just to boost my body a bit. I thought of just even taking a low dose of winstrol by itself for about 4-5 weeks. Thanks

if you use orals, definitely get a liver supplement like udca or milk thisle

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    what- your girlfriend does not like steroids ?
    my wife did not either but I told her straight up what I am going to do and that she or her f*ucking nagging will have no effect on my actions.
    btw my wife now screws me a lot more with a 6 pack and thick chest.
    but if your best bet for a oral only cycle is 50-100 mg of var a day.

kind of kidding about the gf stuff. you have got to pick your battles. for me this was a battle I would not lose.

Thread Information