TeMpO is offline New Member

Spotting a Fake - Deca Nandrolone 200 GL

Ive recently bought a corse of deca test and dbol , Im abit suspicious on the deca so ive looked it up and ive heard that the company that makes GL (genric labs) isnt open no more, they could still be bits around but its oviously gonna be less popular now.

Ive looked it up and seen a picture of the deca looks simlar to mine but not exactly the same, it has the silver gl sticker etc but my label looks slightly diffrent, do companys make the same labels for all there certain types of steroids ?

eny help would be appreciated.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    the best tell that I have found is to locate the exp date.
    If the exp date is printed in the same font and is prefectly square to the label. then it may be a fake. (like as if the exp date was printed at the same time as the label)
    If the exp date is printed in a different font or slighty incorrect posistion then I would assume it is real. (like the exp date was printed at a different time- specific to the batch)
    a lot of times the exp date looks like it was printed with a dot matix printer.
    hope that helps
    Last edited by dieseljimmy; 04-06-2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: error

TeMpO is offline New Member
    the test ive got looks totally legit exp date looks totally diffrent font but the deca on the other hand is printed in slighlty diffrent font but it looks no were near as diffrent like the test does, enyway thanks for your help, its still a hard one to call tho i need pictures of the labels new and old and there isnt eny on the net.

Thread Information