Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Looking for tips on first TREN ACE cycle

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAngry View Post
    t I'm thinking: tren/test prop/mast prop daily.
    You don't have to do the exact cycle that i outlined although masteron would be an excellent addition to your cycle. Because the Trenbolone used for cycles is almost all strictly created under ground labs, many sources just blend masteron in when they "cook up" their tren . A trenbolone cycle with a bit of testosterone would do wonders alone.

I will do small injections based on concentration, lets say 25 cc Tren to start.
    Work a little on your dimensional analysis. If you saw 25cc of gear/oil in a syringe, you would know immediately that you can't inject even 1/3 of that quantity.

I'm not really following you guys on the "ancillaries" debate. Do you think I will be OK with what I said above and then a PCT regimen?
    ancillaries, for the most part, are things that you want to run during the cycle to combat side effects.

I suggested and aromatase inhibitor (arimidex ) because you are taking testosterone. Depending on how your body deals with estrogen, you might not need to actually take the AI but you should still have it on hand. AIs like arimidex are administered orally.... people make their own now so it is almost always liquid form nowadays because buying the actual drugs made by the pharmaceutical company is expensive... making them almost unavailable to us. I run low dose arimidex on tren cycles still because i am prone to gyno. I had surgery to remove gyno in the past and have never had any signs of gyno again but i'd rather be safe than sorry so i run very low dose AI every day to offset lowdose exogenous testosterone... even if I throw in masteron/proviron .

Caber should be kept on hand too imo but not necessarily administered unless necessary.

Not to parrot what tai said but HCG is particularly touchy when on tren. People that cycle use HCG at different points in their cycles.... it varies person to person but HCG should probably only be considered around gear cessation or clipping PCT time while on tren. PCT will already be helping get your body back to normal but HCG could facilitate/expedite things even when used that late. To be honest, HCG is something that could absolutely be scrapped for your particular cycle...... or for most cycles even. It can also be nice to throw in though.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by zaneisgreat View Post
    masteron would be an excellent addition to your cycle. Because the Trenbolone used for cycles is almost all strictly created under ground labs, many sources just blend masteron in when they "cook up" their tren.
    Why do you think this? What would be the point? Masteron raws are not much cheaper than Tren , and it provides much less bang for the buck. Spiking mast with Tren would make much more sense.

MMAngry is offline Junior Member

Work a little on your dimensional analysis. If you saw 25cc of gear/oil in a syringe, you would know immediately that you can't inject even 1/3 of that quantity.

Got my numbers jumbled - I meant .25 cc. I want to start small. I'm reading about Test right now. What kind of Tren :Test ratio do you consider?

Thanks for the post.

What kind of Tren :Test ratio do you consider?
    about 1:1 give or take.... although not usually more test than tren because the tren will be the impetus to most of your gains - more test isn't necessary.

MMAngry is offline Junior Member
    about 1:1 give or take.... although not usually more test than tren because the tren will be the impetus to most of your gains - more test isn't necessary.
    Go to know.

I saw in the other thread you recommend 23's for Test Prop.. I have 22's... would you order 23's for Test and use 22's for Tren ? Do you think I can get away with using 22's for both?

castertroy is offline Associate Member
    wow. i dont normaly reply anymore on threads but decided to on this one.
    first off, these guys are right.... research first. it saves u on sides ( short and longterm) and money. ur wasting time ( recovery and workout gain time) and money if u dont cycle properly.
    i jumped the gun early on juice and got gyno and lost most gains first cycle just from lack of research. u can never know enough. even after 7 cycles i still read up on this 3-4 times a week.
    now, im not gonna say dont do tren first cycle ( prob shouldnt) but u alradey bought it and sound like ur gonna do it no matter what, so lets role with it....
    my advice:
    - u need a test base, or mr happy wont be happy. prop usually goes best with tren ace because both are shot ed ( each otherday at least) and can be loaded in same syringe. Ex: of a dose ( just an example, i am not recommending u anything ), 100mg prop ed and 50mg tren ed. seems to be normal.
    - get ur hands on something that will prevent sides. look up ai's and serms. for now and later. without it i got gyno, u can also get bloating etc. bad stuff that can easily be prevented by reading.
    - look up proper lenghths of cycles. and doses. changing ur dose too often increases sides because ur blood levels arent stable. ( bloat, zits, etc) and not having the right amount of gear ahead of time can be desasterous. ex: did u know that one of the two ( test and tren) should be ran for awile longer than the other one in most cycles because their halflives are diff.
    - look up pct and then, look it up some more. not cycleing or pcting properly = lack, loss of gains. and messing with these chems without research can actually mess u up for life. got a buddy who cannot get it up anymore without being on a cycle. lost his girl cuz of it. serious stuff sometimes.

so ya, research, and then research more. good luck

Go to know.

I saw in the other thread you recommend 23's for Test Prop.. I have 22's... would you order 23's for Test and use 22's for Tren? Do you think I can get away with using 22's for both?
    Yeah 22's will be A-OK. They are just a tiny bit wider, meaning slightly more tissue damage + pain.

You draw both of the substances from their vials and put into one syringe btw.... I suppose you could do two injections if you want but it doesn't make sense.

camo1997 is offline New Member
    Hey guys quick question is 50mg eod good for first tren cycle. Will be running test along side. Also I have done a test deca cycle in the past with test being 1g a week and deca 500mg a week for a test tren cycle should me test not be so high thanks

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by camo1997 View Post
    Hey guys quick question is 50mg eod good for first tren cycle. Will be running test along side. Also I have done a test deca cycle in the past with test being 1g a week and deca 500mg a week for a test tren cycle should me test not be so high thanks
    This thread is so old it has crows feet. You already posted a thread asking this question, and it was responded to. Check the dates before you bump a thread.
    Euroholic likes this.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    I was totally bamboozled by this old ass thread.

Comments removed.

thehor is offline Member
    I remembered when I was anxious to try tren ace and I ran it the proper way and let me tell you by the 9th week I was anxious to get the crap off the cycle. I put some serious muscle but nothing worth what I went through after during pct and after.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I kinda like tren i feel it makes me think clearly. Try using test a first so if you dont like it you can clear it quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    I kinda like tren i feel it makes me think clearly. Try using test a first so if you dont like it you can clear it quickly
    I believe you meant to say tren a note test a.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I believe you meant to say tren a note test a.
    Correct my apologies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information