Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wrathchild212
  • 1 Post By KZRSOIZE
  • 1 Post By BlueWaffle21

Thread: Pro bodybuilders with perfect skin???

stokes33 is offline Junior Member

Pro bodybuilders with perfect skin???

Why do I see all these pros like Jay, Dexter, Phil Heath etc. not have any acne from all the juice they're doing. Their skin looks perfect. It's pretty crazy.

I almost assume that since they have so much money, they can go to a dermatologist a pay them thousands of dollars to laser the acne or something. Not sure though...

Any thoughts?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I wonder about this too. I'm guessing the amount of bronzer they use will plaster over anything. And why do so many of them have thick hair?

Pr3ss is offline New Member
    Probablly because they do a good research before going on it...

Ferdinand is offline Associate Member
    Here is a post on the same subject a couple days ago, have a read.

How do pros not get acne?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdinand View Post
    Here is a post on the same subject a couple days ago, have a read.

How do pros not get acne?
    You beat me to it.

The wouldn't be pro's if they came up the ranks with nasty ass skin! So, it's genetics!!

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    Well when u are injecting 4000mg of test a week whether you like it or not you'll have thick ass hair..im slightly above a 1000 and it reaaaaally shows..

about skin GH !!!! plus they they take the necessary protections while on cycle anti-acne like accutane in high doses
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    ive met many many pros, and most have zit scarring if not zits. like i said most, amazingly some dont have a single zit, and these guys also have heads full of hair. Genetics? probably so. Accutane does wonders but comes with its sides as well.
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

forte is offline Junior Member
    so, is hgh an important factor in preventing and treating acne?
    acne is cause mostly by increased sebaceous gland activity cause by dihydrotestosterone (dht) which is an androgen that body produce from testosterone . the more test you inject more dht will result and more acne. my question now is:
    is hgh dealing directly with the root of the problem or is just helping the skin to eliminate the dead cells and regenerate faster? anybody?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by forte View Post
    so, is hgh an important factor in preventing and treating acne?
    acne is cause mostly by increased sebaceous gland activity cause by dihydrotestosterone (dht) which is an androgen that body produce from testosterone . the more test you inject more dht will result and more acne. my question now is:
    is hgh dealing directly with the root of the problem or is just helping the skin to eliminate the dead cells and regenerate faster? anybody?
    I think this, but don't have the science to back up my claim. When I take GH my skin takes on a much healthier appearance. I haven't seen any reduction in acne (I dont have much of a problem, but no noted change) on GH.

I still say pros have better skin because of genetics. What I mean by this is that if you're an amateur with skin issues, you will limit your chances of ever becoming a pro. National shows are very competitive. Everyone looks fantastic. If you're in the lineup with bad skin/acne/wrinkles you're chances of moving on are slim.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I know of topical acne treatment exfoliant scrub that most of the pro's I work with are using. It gives the skin a nice radiant glow after use. We have used it a couple years now and am definitely sold on it,,,and thats hard to do for a picky guy like me.

diesel094 is offline Associate Member
    all the year round tanning has to help keep the acne under control too

Coca Cola is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I know of topical acne treatment exfoliant scrub that most of the pro's I work with are using. It gives the skin a nice radiant glow after use. We have used it a couple years now and am definitely sold on it,,,and thats hard to do for a picky guy like me.
    what is it called? and where to get it?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    the tanning helps too..sunbed use does make the skin leathery in years to come-but it will hide acne/stretch marks or at least help to

along with anti acne medication, they probably use other basic stuff like cocoa butter (apparently great for the skin)

TheAstheticOne is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I am having trouble with acne on cycle and pct if you could let me know what this is called?? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    You remind me of a stripper! Just give you enough of a tease to really get you going but not give you what you need.
    Coloradonative likes this.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    You remind me of a stripper! Just give you enough of a tease to really get you going but not give you what you need.
    Yeah, what's it called.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Has anyone seen a pro up close to look for acne? Its wuite easy to cover up for a show. I shaw doeian yates in a interview saying he had acne. But if your not prone to acne you want really get much

Thread Information