heady is offline New Member

first cycle ? need some advice

Hi im 21 years old i have done a winstrol only cycle couple of years ago but i wernt doing any weights just boxing so didnt notice anything
    im looking to cut some bodyfat and gain abit of mucle not so much as i compete in mma and want to get down to a lower weight class.
    im looking into taking some t3 just for a boost but i have looked into some test prop for cutting i dont wanna stack much cause it can get pricey.
    im looking to gain abit of lean mass trying to go for Michael phelps body type sorta around about there ? im 6"3 with about 15% bf trying to get to about 9-10
    i wanna get stronger and faster and abit for cut.
    i do boxing and muay thai also grappling all week with some weight and cardio sessions my diet is fairly clean taking in about 1500 cals lots of protein
    straight to the topic what should i take for my first ever cycle ?
    i wanna get stronger and faster with min side effects and not to expensive
    Thanks alot

jordann is offline Associate Member
    1500 calories? My girlfriend takes in more than that. If you want to put on Michael Phelps size, up your calories and start swimming. You need to get your diet in check first. Stay away from AAS for now.

its what i need to take in since my maintenance is around 2000 cals im around his size but carry abit of fat

jordann is offline Associate Member
    Then you need to up your cardio, keep your protein high and cut your carbs back. AAS are not miracle drugs.

thats what im doing i just need a little boost which is why im thinking of taken the t3 what do u think about doing that ?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by heady View Post
    thats what im doing i just need a little boost which is why im thinking of taken the t3 what do u think about doing that ?
    T3 manipulates your thyroid. You just need a little boost. Why do something so drastic for a small gain? T3 is muscle wasting and shouldn't be taken without AAS. It needs to be dosed and cycled properly or you may permanently damage yourself.

Go to the diet section and learn how to eat properly. 1500 calories is ridiculous.

forte is offline Junior Member
    if you really wanna do aas and see some good results take some var with tren or/and masteron , double your calorie intake and do lots of cardio.
    good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by forte View Post
    if you really wanna do aas and see some good results take some var with tren or/and masteron , double your calorie intake and do lots of cardio.
    good luck!
    You're giving this advice to a 21 yr old that has done one winny only cycle and he "werent" lifting weights?

You should not be giving advice!!!

tren aint so good for your cardio i have read
    id say my diet is good i have the energy to work out im eating lots of protein and good carb sources from fruit and veg
    i have done t5s before and eca worked ok but i think i can use something abit better my mate said test prop is a good starter also if i eat alot of protein while taking t3 should help abit with the muscle wasting ? just need to loose about 4% maybe 5 body fat thanks for replys

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    The solution to your problem is diet. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You're giving this advice to a 21 yr old that has done one winny only cycle and he "werent" lifting weights?

You should not be giving advice!!!
    i'm not trying to convince anybody to take anything. he sounds like is very active person and its his duty to do the research and see what's best for him. yes, he is 21 and should not take aas. his asking for an advice and you guys are not much helpful considering the topic.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by forte View Post
    i'm not trying to convince anybody to take anything. he sounds like is very active person and its his duty to do the research and see what's best for him. yes, he is 21 and should not take aas. his asking for an advice and you guys are not much helpful considering the topic.
    thanks.
    I gave appropriate advice considering his age, poor diet and lack of knowledge.

Your advice
    "if you really wanna do aas and see some good results take some var with tren or/and masteron, double your calorie intake and do lots of cardio."

Is horrible. Don't give advice if you have no idea of what you're talking about!

my diet is fine well to me it is im getting all the protein and carbs i need and im getting good sleep im just looking for something which can help me improve in my sports which will make me recover fast make me stronger and faster which is also cheap and will help me make some decent gains and loose some body fat and thanks forte

Quote Originally Posted by heady View Post
    my diet is fine well to me it is im getting all the protein and carbs i need and im getting good sleep im just looking for something which can help me improve in my sports which will make me recover fast make me stronger and faster which is also cheap and will help me make some decent gains and loose some body fat and thanks forte
    1500 calories a day isn't enough food. List your current diet and lets see how it stacks up.

wake up about 6am do my morning run which is normaly fasted
    have tin of tuna with protein shake with skimmed milk which all togather is about 400 cals
    normally skip lunch because i work out do a 45 min weights session
    home at around 4 which i have a protein shake agian with skimmed milk and some oats in there aswell come to about 300 cals
    mma session around 5 home at 7 which dinner is what ever i come home to but is normally chicken breasts and some veggies and another protein shake
    its going good for me tbh my energy feels fine some days i have cravings for sweet things but handle it its fairly clean diet with no snacks in between maybe a banana before mma but thats about it im trying to increase my strength and look good with cutting some body fat but i dont wanna put on much mass and eat big because i fight in weight classes any help on what i should consider taking ? just a beginner cycle thanks

knowledge is power. take you time and research everything before hand. sorry if i offended anyone, it was not my intention.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    bro listen to cgb! You have no reason to take aas! Ur diet is pretty bad and why would you skip meals?? That's the worse thing you can do, even when a person starts a cutting diet they have at least 5 meals a day! Please don't listen to the advice Forte gave, he is giving you horrible advice... Take tren after you only did winnstrol is he kidding!? I'm sure Forte knows somethings or may have some knowledge in some subjects but the advice he gave you is horrible! Good luck bro.
    Last edited by DaBullet; 04-11-2010 at 03:42 PM.

well i dont wanna take on to many cals because i cant cut much then i only need to loose a few more pounds but the added strength gains of some test would be nice which is why im thinking about it =/

When you don't get enough calories your metabolism slowsssssssssss. That's some pretty basic stuff Bro. Are you working with anyone, have a coach?

Research your diet. You have no idea how to eat properly. I just started my competition prep diet and I eat 6 times a day.

No one will suggest AAS when you don't know how to eat.

Thread Information