lordoftheoctagon is offline Junior Member

Exclamation question about gains while cycling

so im running my first cycle of sus250. today will be my 4th shot. im running 500mg a week, so thats mondays and thursdays. i know that when u bulk u will retain water. ive noticed that my once awesome 6pack is now down to nothing lol. so i know that im gaining weight but my question is how can i tell if im gaining fat, water, or muscle? my diet is good, i train 6 days a week usually twice a day. i know that u gotta wait atleast a month to notice gains but it looks like im holding water BAD. (note that this is my first time taking steroids so trying to gain muscle while on this stuff is new to me) im used to working out natural never with this stuff. i just dont wana be wasting my time or money to find out in the end that it was all for nothing and i gained fat or whatever. dont want that, nobody does. any ideas?

shadey33 is offline Associate Member
    If you have a clean diet and lose of the six pack normally indication of water weight , keep your diet clean then post cycle you'll loose the water .
    You train 6 days- twice a day mate that may abit of an overkill you need to rest in order to grow !!

fattywarbucks is offline Associate Member
    Are you using anything to combat estrogen?

sound like an estrogen side effect.

Thread Information