Rocksteady316 is offline Junior Member

Noob clen/t3/keto question just take a look, pics inside

hey i know yet another clen question, please before everyone tells me to do the reading, well i have and iv literally been getting lost for hours hearing answers i want to hear and then those answers getting contradicted...

today i just received my clen/t3/keto stack from arr.

im 25, 5'9, 174 lbs i got 2 pictures below

couple questions, im tryin to cut up obviously, is the t3 neccessary for my body type... iv read the t3 eats at some muscle, im not very big and dont want to shrink but if i just take a little will i be fine? if eating/drinking protein all day is required thats not a problem

and iv been reading oh t3 is for drastic weight, etc.. well lookin for my pic does it look like i need the t3 should i just use the clen , i was actually lookin forward to tryin the t3...

anyways im fine w clen no matter the dose so if i need the t3 when (am/pm) should i take it and how much ...

and anyone want to help me out when to run the keto if not immediately or wait etc etc...

thanks all i really appreciate any input
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Noob clen/t3/keto question just take a look, pics inside-img00059.jpg   Noob clen/t3/keto question just take a look, pics inside-img00063.jpg  

no one wants to help a youngun out??

btw this arr clen is ridiculously powerful i jumped in and took 120 mcg and feel like my hearts goin to jump out of my chest...

also another question, i take benadryl everynight prior to any clen use or anything like just because i have trouble sleeping and benadryl always helps me sleep, is this bad? as in bad for the clen and such..

tballz is offline Senior Member
    clen /t3/keto is a great combo for peeling off the fat.

You started the clen at a high dosage. You should have started at 40mcg. Start the t3 at 40mcg and work your way up to 100mcg. Split the dosage of the t3 through out the day. For the clen, I take it once in the morning so it doesn't mess with my sleep.

You are fine with the benadryl. You might not even need the ketotifen since you are on benadryl. Start the keto at the end of the 2nd week.

Make sure your diet and exercise are in check.

thanks tball uhm when i start the keto at week 3 right, do you just continue with it never stopping?? take the keto at night correct??

also how long should i stay on the clen /t-3

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteady316 View Post
    thanks tball uhm when i start the keto at week 3 right, do you just continue with it never stopping?? take the keto at night correct??

also how long should i stay on the clen/t-3
    you run the ketotifen for 1 week, then run the clen 2 more weeks, personally though i use the keto every night, but that's just me

and yes, ketotifen fumarate should be taken at night since it will make you sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    you run the ketotifen for 1 week, then run the clen 2 more weeks, personally though i use the keto every night, but that's just me

and yes, ketotifen fumarate should be taken at night since it will make you sleepy
    sorry im gettin confused... so weeks 1-2 clen (no keto) , then week 3 keto w the clen for that week , then back to the clen only??

sorry im gettin confused... so weeks 1-2 clen (no keto) , then week 3 keto w the clen for that week , then back to the clen only??
    that's one way to do it, you have to remember that there are many ways of running these things, it eventually comes down to personal preference that you gain from trial and error

no i hear ya im just lookin for the most optimal approach... i figured i got the keto so i can stay on the clen without having to stop, so i am curious about how well the keto cleans the receptors ... i thought maybe u need to take the keto w the clen at week 3 and then therefore stay on the clen continually...

no i hear ya im just lookin for the most optimal approach... i figured i got the keto so i can stay on the clen without having to stop, so i am curious about how well the keto cleans the receptors ... i thought maybe u need to take the keto w the clen at week 3 and then therefore stay on the clen continually...
    it also depends on dosage, if you are fine with 100-120mcg/day then you are not downregulating receptors near as quickly as if you were taking 350-400mcg/day(which is not recommended)

try that method and if you think the clen is losing it's effectiveness, start using keto at 1-2mg/day and see if it improves

Thread Information