jmannyjr is offline Junior Member

Test/Tren E & no sides!!! Fake?

I havent had NO sides at all. So it got me thinking it might be fake. Test might be real but tren could be fake cause i know u get crazy sides effects on tren e and i dont have any. I weighted 183 when i started 7 weeks ago ,now im at 197 lbs..
    DO i need to up my mg to 400mg? im doing 300mg cause My Tren E is just 100mg per 1cc

This is my Cycle
    -----------------
    Wk 1-15 Test E 300mg (Tuesday) 300mg (Friday) I just finish my 7th week.
    Wk 5-13 Tren E 150mg (Tuesday) 150mg (Friday) I just finish my 2nd week.
    PCT nolva/clomid

Strength did go up a little. I eat 3300 Calories. Clean cut,.
    Fat 50-60g
    Carbs 250-300g
    Protein 300-400g

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    so your up 15 pounds and your complaining your not getting sides

are you getting leaner? do you look more vascular/hard?

Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    so your up 15 pounds and your complaining your not getting sides

are you getting leaner? do you look more vascular/hard?
    lol. Like i said Test E could be real but im doubting the tren e . or is it to early to get sides for tren? NO coughs ,night sweats , nightmares ect.
    Well my family asked me if im on steroids cause im getting bulkier.
    I just thought i was getting more weight ,cause i added 800 more calories to my diet and working out harder. Do i need to up my mg to 400mg to see results on tren e or just leave it at 300mg? or is it to early to kick in since i just finish my 2nd week

Quote Originally Posted by jmannyjr View Post
    lol. Like i said Test E could be real but im doubting the tren e . or is it to early to get sides for tren? NO coughs ,night sweats , nightmares ect.
    Well my family asked me if im on steroids cause im getting bulkier.
    I just thought i was getting more weight ,cause i added 800 more calories to my diet and working out harder. Do i need to up my mg to 400mg to see results on tren e or just leave it at 300mg? or is it to early to kick in since i just finish my 2nd week
    yea i actually ran some tren ace (50mg ed) last year from a lab, and i got zero sides as well which made me really think it was underdosed...my last shot was 80mg and thats when i felt it kinda "kick" as far as sweats during the day. so idk, i guess brewing is the only way to know what your getting is dose right.

yea i actually ran some tren ace (50mg ed) last year from a lab, and i got zero sides as well which made me really think it was underdosed...my last shot was 80mg and thats when i felt it kinda "kick" as far as sweats during the day. so idk, i guess brewing is the only way to know what your getting is dose right.
    kool. thanx for the info. i dont think i could take tren ace, i cant see pinning myself everday. Then u think i should up my mg to 375mg? Also can i do Tuesday 1.25cc ,Thursday 1.25cc , Sunday 1.25cc = 375mg, even though im on Tren E ?

Ive been doing ALOT of studying on Homebrew BUT just hard to get the Raw, since im in the US

Quote Originally Posted by jmannyjr View Post
    kool. thanx for the info. i dont think i could take tren ace, i cant see pinning myself everday. Then u think i should up my mg to 375mg? Also can i do Tuesday 1.25cc ,Thursday 1.25cc , Sunday 1.25cc = 375mg, even though im on Tren E ?

Ive been doing ALOT of studying on Homebrew BUT just hard to get the Raw, since im in the US
    if your not getting sides why not up it...just be aware if you get sides you dont like there going to be there for awhile since its tren e and not ace...thats my fear of tren e which im going to be running in 8 weeks

if your not getting sides why not up it...just be aware if you get sides you dont like there going to be there for awhile since its tren e and not ace...thats my fear of tren e which im going to be running in 8 weeks
    I guess I'll be a lil happy if I get some sides from Tren E , that could probly be my only way to see if it's legit gear lol. Did u loose bf and gained strength on tren ace?

So u think Tuesday 1.25cc , Thursday 1.25cc Sunday 1.25cc will be okay even though it's Tren E? Or just do Tuesday 2cc and Friday 2cc?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

wait

I would wait 2 more weeks.I just came off Tren Eth.Let it build up a lil.You just may get what you dont want.Last 2 weeks of my cycle were hell.I was irate all the time.But I love the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I would wait 2 more weeks.I just came off Tren Eth.Let it build up a lil.You just may get what you dont want.Last 2 weeks of my cycle were hell.I was irate all the time.But I love the shit.
    kool thanx i might do that, just wait it out to weeks

But how much mg were u taking weekly?

But how much mg were u taking weekly?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    300mg is really low.. i wouldnt expect sides at that dose

Thread Information