Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    brent_brent is offline Associate Member
    well if there is any1 else in oz who has seen this shit let me know cheers guys

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    my opinon the label makes it look kinda shady but if i spent 600 dollars you bet i would still use it.

in2shape is offline Member
    lol your a classic all the extra posts hahahaha ... send that pm thru if ya can now .... good point made by 1 of the other fellas some ppl just buy the raw powder and do it themselves and legitimately or correct dosing so u may be lucky i know of blokes who did this and was fine then there is the 1 's who do the same but underdose it if its 200mg/ml or even 250mg/ml assuming its enth oh yeah u said it was my bad im guessing here but id say your strength would probably be around the hundreds just guessing you really arent going to know until you pin it and get a blood test after 4 weeks dont 4get to get 1 b4 u start so you have your baseline levels of everything then if its fine and now probs pinning it etc keep going on cycle ......

what about doing a little detective work and finding guys who have brought off him and seeing what there on and there size ??? just play the game mingle in at the gym and start asking round ....

OR send it to me and ill try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol hahahahahaha

HITTMANN is offline Junior Member
    those dont look good. but it may be from a ugl that filled them. from the pics it dosent look like the caps are sealed. if your not sure where it came from clean it before you inject it cuz ya never know if it was some dirty mother ****er who filled em. you can buy whatman filters and benzyl alcohol over the internet for under 10 bucks. its easy to "clean your gear before you use it. search the lab forum. they have detailed instructions.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    By the looks of those pics, DAMN! I"m glad I didn't pay that amount for who knows what.

Just looking at that label scares me!!!

But then again, it's the quality of the oil not the quality of the paper.

JackyThunder is offline You asked to be banned I obliged...good day!
    Its probably not fake...
    but 600 $
    wow
    i pay 70 CND for 300 mg/ml enenthate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information