MarkyX213 is offline New Member

Stanazol or Clenbuterol?

Okay,

So ive just got my hands on a few bottles for my next cycle.
    Deca 200 & Test Prop.

Got my diet, training routine & pct all sorted and now all i need to know is what to take afterwards to strip down?
    I know Stanazol is a cutting up favorite, but ive also heard some good things about Clen .
    I dont know too much about cutting steroids which is why im asking, how long after my Deca & Prop cycle should i be taking either one of these things?
    And im not too sure about Stanazol but you have to stack it with something else right? And Clen you dont?
    I just wanna know everyones opinion who reads this on what would be better to take, more clean, looking more lean & ripped it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    sounds to me like you dont have a complete grasp on aas.. and IMO from just this tiny bit of info you have revealed to me.. i'd say your no where near ready for aas .. so whats your diet like?

Abominator is offline Banned
    Pretty sure stanozolol is used for preserving muscle while you're cutting fat tissue, not for cutting fat tissue itself.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Well winni will not do anything for fat loss, and clen will not do much if your diet isn't on point. Its not about drugs its about diet and training especially for fat loss.

Thread Information