RAG3 is offline Junior Member

23 gauge or 25 gauge?

Ok, so I am starting my cycle of Test Cypionate next week and I am just curious what size needles you guys use for Cyp. I want as little pain as possible, but i dont want to sit there for 15 mins trying to inject. So should i go with 25 gauge or 23 gauge for my Delts? I will def. be using 1.5 inch 23 guage for glutes, and 1 inch for delts just not sure if 25 is too small for cyp.

beachbum11 is offline New Member
    I shoot 25 1.5 and it's perfect for oils...doesn't do well for winny though! The smaller pin also ensures that you don't shoot it in too fast and cause excessive soreness or worse

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    I hear some say 23g is less painful while others say 25g is less painful, lol.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use 18g 2in. Be a man or dont do it....

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Ive been using 25g for a while. It didn't really mean less pain for me then 23, but why poke a bigger hole then you need to. I do warm up the syringe under hot tap water before every injection though.

Newcastle is offline Junior Member
    25g works just fine. I'am with the last member, why poke a bigger hole when theres no need too. Just use a bigger gauge needle to draw it from the bottle. Or it mite take a bit.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcastle View Post
    25g works just fine. I'am with the last member, why poke a bigger hole when theres no need too. Just use a bigger gauge needle to draw it from the bottle. Or it mite take a bit.
    yep, plus as he said warm it up with hot tap water. i dont know why the helll they dont make 24gauge

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    No difference in pain between those two imo. It's just a hair easier to push the plunger witht the 23g.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikeBob View Post
    No difference in pain between those two imo. It's just a hair easier to push the plunger witht the 23g.
    over time pinning everyday, you will notice, plus scar tissue may be an issue eventually

Thread Information