beachbum11 is offline New Member

Y horses get lower EQ dose then we take?

I saw something the other day that just made me think real hard. My buddy has horses and one was really skinny about 2 months ago (750 lbs) from a non healing medical problem, so the doc shot him up with 375 mg of EQ every 10 days and within 3 months the quarter horse is closing in on 900 pounds and not fat either. The doc said .5 is all humans or horses need to put on weight! What's up with that? He also takes it himself at that rate and he's lean as hell and looks great at 45y/o
    Last edited by beachbum11; 04-19-2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: changed cc to mg

amostofi1999 is offline Associate Member
    makes me wonder. some vets here believe eq is useless even at 1 gram.

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member
    That does make a person wonder. Like to know what people think on this myself

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    IMO its because there is stuff like tren and deca and other great compounds where as EQ compared to them is very very mild which makes it not worth the money...idk iv never used EQ but im sure it will give you gains even at a regular dose...another thing is because of the common ester thats attached to it, takes so long for it to kick it which is another reason people dont favor it... if it had the ace or prop ester it would kick in way faster, which there is EQ like that, just not as common

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm on a gram a week of EQ right now along with 500mg's Test E and it's nothing to write home about.....

I never liked EQ..... never thought it did anything for me - so I decided to try it at a gram a week and it still does nothing for me. I've written it off as something I wont be using again. Maybe I just don't respond to it? Idunno.....

Some guys like it..... some dont..... I wont continue to use it because there are other things out there that give me WAYYYY better results.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im on EQ for the first time right now but it is hard to know what the gainns are gcoming from currently on Test E/Tren E/EQ/DBOL . I do notice the extra hunger from the EQ though.

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    375 ccs every ten days idk that seems like alot to me figure 200 mgs per cc I would think this to be a typo cuz thats 75000 mgs I think anything would grow at that rate

peace

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    375 ccs every ten days idk that seems like alot to me figure 200 mgs per cc I would think this to be a typo cuz thats 75000 mgs I think anything would grow at that rate

peace
    My bad..yes typo.. 375mg! Wow that would have been huge

Something new on EQ from a vet

He also said that one should try it at a low dose and change the myth, because at high doses it does something to flood something or another and actually does not work very well at high doses. I know my friend started a pre cycle if you want to call it that while he waited for his gear and has been running eq at 200 1x/wk and getting solid gains not crazy but nice . I'm going to run it at 200 as well just to see

Thread Information