brent_brent is offline Associate Member

Australians on steroids pls read have u ever seen this vial of test enanthate b4

hey people this is a ? for all australian to read have u ever been sold or seen this gear b4 its test enanthate looks dodgy as faaaaaaark as we all know its hard to get gear in oz with customs and all but saying that im sure we have underground labs making the shit so im thinking best case this is ugl gear or just a waste of $$$$ and a bit of cooking or grape seed oil in the vial have a look and see if its simular to any ugl shit u have had
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Australians on steroids pls read have u ever seen this vial of test enanthate b4-steroid-pic-1.jpg   Australians on steroids pls read have u ever seen this vial of test enanthate b4-steroid-pic-2.jpg   Australians on steroids pls read have u ever seen this vial of test enanthate b4-steroid-pic-3.jpg   Australians on steroids pls read have u ever seen this vial of test enanthate b4-steroid-pic-4.jpg   Australians on steroids pls read have u ever seen this vial of test enanthate b4-steroid-pic-5.jpg  

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    you have this thread twice

yeah i know put trying to attract more aus people to check it out in regards to underground lab steroids and so on

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    where abouts in oz are u? its def relabelled so you never know whats in it unless u inject/test it

Solomon is offline Junior Member
    Looks pretty dodge to me

im in south australia mate but this could be made in a underground lab so they like to call it lol im thinking 1 of the guys bought or stole a 200ml bottle of the shit and divided it in to 10ml vials and wacked his own label on it im not sure if this might be a common thing but a acquaintance of mine keeps sayin to me that its all good and im just trippin he said the guy re bottled them into vials but wow thats a big risk to take i spose im not even real good mates with this dude i only know him thru his gf i went to school with but he keeps saying as does his gf he would never sell u bad shit so make ur own mind up i spose

ozy battler is offline New Member
    Brent, get more info from the guy who sold it to you... Find out where its from and what results other boys have got... For that sort of money, thats the least he could do...

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    the only way to do it... im from oz too and i know how hard gear it is to get, i shot it in my dogs thigh... no infection in 48 hours then its good to go lol

yeah well not sure i wanna jab the dog if he got a infection imagine trying to explain urself to the vet lol hahahahahahaha what about oral test has any1 ever done that lol what should it taske like just try a lil drip of it hahahah mayb it should taste bitter hahahahaha

pjpogz is offline Junior Member
    im from australia mate but i've never come across those vials. but there's ton's of quality ugl's in the aus market, some have dodgy looking stick on labels but actually contain gear (e.g. homebrew, re packaged & etc)

it's a risk but you can't really tell if it's real unless u have it lab tested or decide to use it.

i've come across dodgier labeling than what u have, decided to use it and turned out to be good gear - then again i may just be lucky.

good luck bro

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    never seen one like that before.

is the cap loose?

is there batch numbers on them?

nope no batch number on found out a few hours ago it was a 200ml bladder or sachets that was imported and then put into vials so mayb that explains the shit labels on it but yeah still a big risk

thanks every1 for the comments

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    The gear is top notch.

That label also comes in prop,tren a and deca

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by barnyap View Post
    the only way to do it... im from oz too and i know how hard gear it is to get, i shot it in my dogs thigh... no infection in 48 hours then its good to go lol
    hahaahhahaha are u seriouis, dude thats animal cruilty. ur dogg is gona be jacked now

Quote Originally Posted by pjpogz View Post
    im from australia mate but i've never come across those vials. but there's ton's of quality ugl's in the aus market, some have dodgy looking stick on labels but actually contain gear (e.g. homebrew, re packaged & etc)

it's a risk but you can't really tell if it's real unless u have it lab tested or decide to use it.

i've come across dodgier labeling than what u have, decided to use it and turned out to be good gear - then again i may just be lucky.

good luck bro
    have to disagree on this one. while everyone says they gained 20 pounds of this ugl and that, 9/10 are underdosed and usually not sterile.

wtf is going on evertime i try and add sum1 as a friend and try to pm sum1 or anything like it this comes up cheers aussiebb atleast sum1 has seen this shit b4 thanks bud

brent_brent, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

aussiebb where u from mate

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_brent View Post
    aussiebb where u from mate
    Im from sydney and the above enan originates from sydney.Thats why i know about this product.

And you did pay to much for them, but i guess you got to do what you got to do.

Thread Information