snowman is offline Senior Member

Test T-500 (blend) and Fever ( Urgent help) ???

O.k, i hope any one can help me here.
    I'm currently on a cycle with testblood T-500 (Blend of Prop, Cyp and Phenylproprianate) ( not sure If i should put the company name, BUT its UG).
    I'm taking 2 shots a week ( monday and thursday) = 1000mg of T-500....I have done other cycles before with test E, and C, but never with this blend; anyways, on the day/s of my injections, everything is fine, but 2 days later, i have really bad pain, on the injection site, and i cant even walk ; last injection was on my leg and 2 days later , the pain down my leg/tigh into my knee was so much, that i could not touch my knee or walk. ALSO and Most importante, is the rising of temperature on my body, its so much, that i actually think i have a fever; last nigh i was so hot, and swetty, that i got really bad chills; durring the night my wife said i was burning up, the bead was wet from all my sweat, mean while i thought i was freezing... does this ever happen to any one ? my friend is taking the same thing, but only 500 mg a week, and he feels the same thing ( but not has bad yet).... the only time i ever felt like this, was when i took tren E before, BUT never with Test, could it be the blends, or is my product fake ?.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Snowman.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You shouldn't be getting a fever. Pain is likely with t500 but a fever is not. I would get different test or abort the cycle.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You shouldn't be getting a fever. Pain is likely with t500 but a fever is not. I would get different test or abort the cycle.
    I think i'm going to abort the cycle instead.... this is defenatly not normal for me, and i'm not hearing good things about this company anyways.
    Thanks.

Thread Information