Thread: t3 or clen ?

heady is offline New Member

t3 or clen ?

Hi i need to cut abit of fat about 4 % my diet is getting good cals are around 2000 and i just want a lil boost what would you recommend i done a clen cycle before but didnt really do it properly was a beginner at that.
    i wanna try T3 but i heard the muscle loss is alot what could i do to reduce that without taking anything else ? thanks alot

tballz is offline Senior Member
    You could do clen without t3 or just keep the dose of t3 low.

ok well the effect of t3 will be reduced with a lower dose i supose ?
    will it still be better than clen with a lower dose dont like clen to much felt my cardio was messed up thanks alot ,ate

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    ive read its better to do both. dont quote me, but doesnt each negate eachs negative affects out?? sorry, cant remember the thread i saw... try searching T3/clen dosages

yea ive read about it clen is anti catabolic ? which makes me think it will cancel out the t3 catabolism ? so should i get the both or just t3 with very high protein ? thanks guys great help

tballz is offline Senior Member
    With t3 you will still lose some money with or without clen . T3 burns tissue and it doesn't care if it's fat or muscle tissue.

will i loose alot ? i mean marathon runner alot ? just wanna cut abit of belly fat my diets in check and training is

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Check your research. Clen is only shown to increase muscle mass in cattle and rats as far as I know. Understand that while human tissue has a large amount of Beta 2Adrenergic Receptors, most mamals do not and it has been suggested by some research that Clenbuterol acts more selectively in humans then it does in other animals based on the availability of B2 ARs.

I'd start here Journal of Animal Science, Vol 71, Issue 11 2942-2951, Copyright © 1993 by American Society of Animal Science.

Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 274: H1308-H1314, 1998; 0363-6135/98 $5.00 Vol. 274, Issue 4, H1308-H1314, April 1998

My personal experience tells me that clen does not increase muscle mass what-so-ever and, at least for me, it only increased my metabolism reducing muscle and fat mass at equal ratios to when I wasnt taking it, it just happened faster.

If I were you I'd keep your protein intake high and continue to lift regularly to prevent muscle loss cause I don't think clen will help you keep it. That being said, I'd use both T3 and Clen together. If you dont want to take any roids then you're gonna have to be okay with a small amount of muscle break down if you take high doses of either. since your body will burn your muscle off faster than it can replenish it.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    I started an AAS cycle. I was using t3/clen . I dropped the t3. Even with AAS and a strict diet, you will lose muscle mass and look and feel flat.

Unless you want to lose an insane amount of weight in a short period of time and don't give a flying sh1t whether it's fat or muscle, then avoid T3.

Clen, well I love that stuff, with AAS or without.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Okay, I just got home and checked my research books and found some info regarding clen and fat free mass % increases but I couldn't find anything that specifically proved muscle mass retention although there does seem to be some evidence maybe? I dont know, if you find more on this I'd be interested to know.

Rocksteady316 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heady View Post
    will i loose alot ? i mean marathon runner alot ? just wanna cut abit of belly fat my diets in check and training is
    heady - im currently running clen /t-3 i was asking the same exact questions as you were...

im doin around 140 clen and 100 of the t-3 and i mean i dont know if im droppin really anything at all (currently almost 2 weeks in)

i definitely am looking leaner, but when i get on the scale somedays im 168 lbs in the morning and some days im 172, 175.... and my diet i want to say is in check... somedays the only carbs i get are from a cup of cheerios and a banana, and ill have a salad w no dressing for dinner (somedays)...

im lifting for about 90 minutes a day too

everyones body is different.. i think when u say marathon dropping of pounds you expect to be losing what like 8 lbs a week??

just start w a low dose of the t-3 , make sure u got taurine and potassium at hand as well

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    how about using both and keeping the dose low, like 100 mcgs pper day for each. I prefer to use clen by itself. Good luck.

would running it at a low dose give any benefits and still spare muscle ?

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    take both during a cycle, if your on anabolics and eating right theres no way your body will go into catabolic state, thus you will only gain muscle and loose fat.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    the clen t3 combo works great, definitely will lose some weight.

With good diet is it noticable fat loss i mean going from 15% to 10% would i be able to achive that ?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you're natural, just stick with the ECA stack. It is simplest and safest.
    I wouldn't use T3/4 without anabolics.

ive done eca before bought diamond labs for like £25 which i can get t3 for which i supose would be better which is why i wanna try it "/ just worried about loosing to muscle and not gettin more cut just gettin well skinny

best results would be to take them on a cycle, if your not using anabolics proper diet should suffice where muscle will not be lost.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    I'll agree with said above. I would not take T3 unless on AAS.

I have taken clen alone while not on cycle and didn't lose muscle.

would adding some bcaas and up the protein reduce muscle loss ?

yea it will help. t3 helps your metabolism get everything out of whatever your putting into your tum tum

Thread Information