Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by setsthesun
    i don't have a problem with the way i look. i think this whole "accept yourself and others will accept you too" thing is BULLSHIT. bull fucking shit.

let's all wallow in self-acceptance and achieve nothing, shall we?

i say no. i strive to be the best. in every aspect, from writing to martial arts. from running to bodybuilding. have i mentioned that i am also one of the fastest teens in this shithole country i live in? sure, blame it on the steroids .

they are a tool. i choose to use it. what started as a topic that would enable teens to read a story and have a bit more info as to what would happened, ended up being a discussion about my insecurity. belive me, i'm not insecure.

if any one of you chose to be honest to yourselves, you'd see how much disgust and hate you should actually feel about yourself. human nature isn't a beautiful thing. to make a long story short, human nature "is fucked". that's why we're here. that's why we're pushing pills up our asses to grow bigger. that's why we're doing a lot of things. so yes, i hate myself, but am i insecure? hell no.

and yes, i do work very hard for what i achieve. not only do i have to eat constantly and train right, but as i practice other sports it's even harder for me than for the average gym rat.
    You use AS as a tool.... ok end of story...you might want to get this thread deleted cause your view is going to be misconstrued, just as I read your first post and misconstrued and read further in the posts and saw addict... I shit a brick... so that compelled me to spew some sh*t out... Your a smart kid leave it at that. You should just PM a mod and get them to delete the thread. Trust me… You’ll just get more grief if you don’t and besides Fu*k grief, it’s a waste of time…

setsthesun is offline Banned
    "pushing pills up your ass" is an expression i would say, and one that shows a partially unhealthy practice.

to maximus. i really wasn;t looking for help. i have my priorities all mapped out. i was trying to help other teens. tell them a story, show them another point of view. because i know damn well how it is when the only thing anyone on the boards is willing to tell you is "DON'T". that's why i'm a bit amazed of all the people trying to knock me down.

why would they delete it. maybe some of the people who criticised me here will look back later at what they have said and see that maybe, just maybe, they overreacted. maybe.

McBain is offline Member
    Bro you need to leave the sauce alone until you get your head on straight. No offense bro, but seek help. You got some serious issues that are a lot deeper than you think. I suggest you talk to a qualified psychiatrist bro...and leave juice alone. Again no offense but with that sort of attitude you have no right to juice bro. I know it's your body and you will do what you like....but it's sort of like how alcoholics have no business drinking. They just can't handle it. Sure it may make them feel great, but they can't handle it. You can't handle juice bro. Read your post bro, it's sad, and I don't mean sad pathetic I mean I truly feel sorry for you and that is not meant as insulting. I really think you need help bro.

McBain is offline Member
    Btw I don't think thread will encourage ANY teens to juice.....I mean shit it makes me want to be extra aware of my practices because that is one fucked up situation to be in IMO

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I think setthesun should be commended for this thread. He's open and honest enough to share his personal experiences and feelings with all of us. And the advice he gets is " see a counsellor son", come on people of AR. We can do better than that. I've seen threads with people admitting worse or dumber things than this and get great advice from board members, so why not give this fella some good feedback( I'm not saying that see a counsellor isn't good advice ) and not judge him over his problem(s).

I think this thread should NOT be deleted, as it's completely pertinent to AR. Many steroid users are addicted and people should hear about their experiences. It can only help the rest of us make better decisions.
    Last edited by chicamahomico; 01-31-2003 at 06:17 PM.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    U know sets i really dont like u but i do feel sorry for like McBain said "Read your post bro, it's sad, and I don't mean sad pathetic I mean I truly feel sorry for you and that is not meant as insulting. I really think you need help broYou are in such denial its really very sad." Its really very sad reading how much in denial u are. Yes we are coming on very strong in telling NOT to do AS. But we are only trying to give u the best advice we can with the information u'v given us. Are u trying to tell me we are ALL wrong? Please come on ur showing us ur age now!
    Im 34, u know when i started doing AS? When i was 34! Iv only done 2 cycles but iv been researching AS for years. And u know why i never did them before now?!? Because i had the smarts to know if i did them at a young age i could and very well and most likely f**k my body up. I had several friends in high school who used AS. Well, when our 10 year high school reunion came around those same friends were ALL short, fat and blad! And who knows what other problems they had but didnt want anyone to know about.

What do u want us to do?!? Pat u on the back and say ur doing the right thing. Come on now! Iv never and will NEVER condone the use of AS ur minors!!! And anyone who does is wrong!!

OG

ogpackin you seem to miss the point of this thread just like many others have. this IS NOT ABOUT ME SEEKING ADVICE. definetly not. i know exactly what i have to do (and i laughed when mcbain told me "you have no right to juice"...i have any right i want).

this thread is about part of my experience with juicing. i was trying to simply share it with anyone who wants to read it, ESPECIALLY teens. it was meant to give any teen who intents to juice some extra insight.

again, it's not about me seeking help, but about me helping others through my experiences. why do you think it's called "To all the teens...juicing"???????????

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Although there is some flaming going on, I'm glad to see it is minimal, I think this thread is relevant. Set and I have had discussions in the past and although I don't agree with or condone his use, he has proven that he is quite intelligent for his age and has taken neccesary precautions...namely a lot of research. I still contend that a person should wait before starting AAS and this thread is a great example of why they should wait. However, I do want to address (in a respectful manner) Maximus's contention that this is NOT an addiction

" Don’t ever call your self an addict dame it... An addict has no choice; he is physically addicted to a substance... Would you kill someone cause they dropped your bottle to T200.... come on bro.... I like you… I know your just being mental.... Read this ok.... You are not addicted and I know this... "

It is widely accepted that addictions are not just physical, and one of the pitfalls of AAS use is pyscological addiction. Mental addictions can be just as debilitating and harmful as physical addictions and are all too real. If you doubt the validity of that statement, just go sit in on a gamblers anonymous meeting.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry i dont think sets is smart nor intelligent! If he was then he wouldnt be doing AS at such a young age. Hes an immature kid who wants to take the easy way out IMO!

And sets NO im not missing ur point at all. Nothing i read tells me ur trying to help fellow young people. And no, ur right ur not asking for help directly but if a physiologist read what u wrote id bet he'd say ur screaming out for help but no ones listening. And for that i feel sorry for u even if u cant admit it to urself.

This will be my last post on this subject. You are a typical kid these days who thinks he knows everything and cant be given advice but let me tell u in the long run u will regret what ur doing now. I guarantee it.

Im out

OG

sd11 is offline Banned
    Well OG you don't think Setsthesun is smart, well I disagree especially considering his age....pretty uncommon when you think about it, most teens are clueless when it comes to aas. Also you have called me a moron, and your wrong again. Now I see a pattern developing, so bear with me. I think you missed the entire purpose of his post, and are rather thick headed, but you have contributed at least one thing to the thread....the stupidest comment yet! "If a phsyiologist read what u wrote id bet he say your screaming out for help but no ones listening." Let me explain this in simplest terms....phsyiology is a science which happens to be a branch of biology thats deals with the functions of living things (for example a physiologist would study something like elephants in a particular environment) so I don't think one would have much to say about anything he wrote. I think what you meant to say is a psychiatrist or psychologist. Now I'm sure your going to respond saying you meant to write psychophysiology, but there is a big difference from that and what you wrote....and IMO they are rather hard to mix up.

big lol

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by 2timer
    guys I don't wanna offend anyone but we all are addicted. That's what chemicals do. I myself, going to do my third cycle but however I am hoping it's my last cycle ever. But the question is can I get over the addiction. Like any other drug, I have to over come the dependency! I am hoping just creatine and protein could be like my nicotine patch! I can't put my body through this much pressure anylonger if I plan to see my grand kids!
    Okay - if I am an addict than I guess there are many other things you should also add to my addictions, like my Multi Vitamin, Vitamin C, ... - Protein is a major addiction for me

I think kids that choose to mess with a fragile endocrine system or someone beginning gear that has little knowledge on training or hasn't achieved any kind of natural success is not too far off from a simple recreational drug addict. They obviously care less about proper training - and more on the "magic pill" that will work hard for them. But they eventually lose it all or stay on huge stacks - both leading to major health issues for their age group.

But advanced athletes with mature endocrine systems that use AAS resonsibly are not simple addicts - just getting the extra performance edge to an already solid program. I don't depend on gear for gains - but it sure has helped at my stage of development... in minimal doses for my weight and training maturity. I want get 21 inches on my arms this year and shred down some more - whether I obtain these goals or not will come from from proper diet, nutrition, training, rest and increased protein synthesis and recovery from reasonable AAS use. I don't think I am an addict - I am simply using all means available to hit my goals for my stage of development.

But being that they have a pronounced effect on the body's endogenous hormonal balance - extreme responsibility is needed - and taking gear too young in age and training experience is far from responsible.

IMO.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Although there is some flaming going on, I'm glad to see it is minimal, I think this thread is relevant. Set and I have had discussions in the past and although I don't agree with or condone his use, he has proven that he is quite intelligent for his age and has taken neccesary precautions...namely a lot of research. I still contend that a person should wait before starting AAS and this thread is a great example of why they should wait. However, I do want to address (in a respectful manner) Maximus's contention that this is NOT an addiction

" Don’t ever call your self an addict dame it... An addict has no choice; he is physically addicted to a substance... Would you kill someone cause they dropped your bottle to T200.... come on bro.... I like you… I know your just being mental.... Read this ok.... You are not addicted and I know this... "

It is widely accepted that addictions are not just physical, and one of the pitfalls of AAS use is pyscological addiction. Mental addictions can be just as debilitating and harmful as physical addictions and are all too real. If you doubt the validity of that statement, just go sit in on a gamblers anonymous meeting.
    Sorry, Pete235... I know too well about mental addictions. I just feel this kid was misread... I've read his posts and I believe his starting post was not his longer term thinking but a moment in thought, a thought while being young… a scary question to himself... One which he wanted to share… But that’s for STS to explain. I didn't mean to foul up addiction and its grasp other than physical. I felt like If STS was right in front of me... I'd grab him a say something like that, ya know...sorry...
    Warrior has an interesting comment. One in which I don't know much about... As far as a young person’s endocrine system and how physiological changes may occur…

imyoked is offline New Member
    im 17 and have been using juice for a while. this guy does not speak for all teens who juice. i dont do it because i thought i was small or because i needed to feel better about myself i did it because i wanted to biggest advantage i could get on the compitition. do anything to win get as far in life as possible and to be the best. i dont need it i still get gains when im off it just help the prosses. and i think you have to look at the person who is taking them at 17. i may be 17 but i have the body of a 21 year old. i could grow a beard at 16 was full grown at 16 so i started juicing at 16 i was full grown so why not my growth plates were closed why wait?

imyoked...i'd bet you're smaller than i am...so don't criticise.

and yes, it was just a moment in my thoughts. a fragment. and only reasons i posted it was to show other teens. i hate repeating myself.

still growin is offline Member
    Great post Pheedno. I started juicing early too. 19, and did two d-bol cycles and deca /d-bol. It was really just experimental then, no large doses, lost most of my gains. Then I couldn't get any gear for a long time. Best thing to happen to me. We all feel smaller and a bit depressed after a cycle, and look a lot smaller than we are when we look at ourselves in the mirror. But I went natural for over a year again. I got my diet down, and more importantly I stopped alcohol consumption and got 8+ hours of sleep a night. I have made incredible gains in strentgh and really leaned up. I guess I woke up and realized steroids will HELP you get bigger when you get stuck. Training and nutrition are what need to be focused on by everyone, it doesn't matter your age. You can't rely on steroids to live, or feel good about yourself. Post cycle it is normal to be a little down, but if it more than that, it is a serious problem. We all need to think before we just run to gear to get big quick. There are serious consequences we all need to consider and weigh before using aas. Can you do it without aas? Probably, but it will just take longer. I am by no means against the use of steroids, I just think way too many people are lazy, or impatient, and run to the magic "AAS". I did this when I began like many of you, but I am learning it is just another supplement to your training, not your training a supplement to aas.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: To all the teens....juicing

Originally posted by setsthesun
    It's your choice. Steroids aren't good. Steroids aren't bad. They're just steroids. If you do use, be careful, because steroids can become "yourself".
    What the hell does that mean? Its sounds like George W Bush wrote that.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: Re: To all the teens....juicing

Originally posted by EXCESS
    lol - STS is either a literary genious or a really good bull shitter - still trying to figure it out...

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: To all the teens....juicing

Originally posted by EXCESS

hey, i like Bush..you damn Canadians are always causing problems on this board...j/k...Madmax...

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    nothing wrong with the post, just explaining himself, whats wrong with it?
    see the problem in this board, some of u folks, think that bcos u did 3 or 4 cycles god for be u no everything, so feel u can tell anybody what to do WRONG, u r here bcos from the very begining u didnt no shit or if u did no basic shit and to learn more not to became the judge telling people what to do in a sarcastic way, this dude has been here less than 3months ago, is this the proper way to support and give a good advice to a new member?
    regardless of the age can be 15 up to 45 yr old person, once he and or she had decided to use roids, parents, wife, galfriend, friends will not stop from doing it and u think u people behind the keyboard will stop this person, common be mature,
    in the place a person giving certain advice, is due to fact that person had experienced such situation,
    i bad non of u giving such comments started juicing not even at 18...
    keep this alive dont kill it
    keep ur sarcastic shit for urself..
    good luck SETSTHESUN

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    When I saw this thread, I promised myself that I was not going to post a reply. Once again, I couldn't help it after reading through the thread several times.

I think a lot of people are missing the point when they scan over the prior posts. This has been a hot issue, especially with Setsthesun. He came on here a few months ago, posted his pics, indicated his age, and after he did not get the pat on the back he was hoping for, he started insulting and making threats to other members. Not really the way to get welcomed into any place.

He is obviously an intelligent young man. As far as literary genius, I wouldn't quite go that far, but he does possess some smarts. He has interpreted all of this as an attack on him and it's really not. Many on here are simply stating there opinions or experiences from starting AAS at too young of an age. Some of you are right, he is not going to listen to strangers who are telling him through a keyboard that he is too young. We only fuel him on more when we attack him and even respond to his posts. He shows his age and jaded sense of life when he responds back with, "I bet I am bigger than you are, so don't criticise". He believes that's what is important, and maybe to him at this point in his life that's all that is important.

Sets, if you want to use AAS, then that is certainly your business, just don't expect everyone here to support it. If you want respect, then it has to be earned, not forced. Use your intelligence and knowledge and be a leader in a positive direction. You have obviously discovered a thing or two that many your age have not, so use that to help steer in the right direction. I hate to see young men who have a world of potential burn themselves up with negativity and disdain. Your life is just beginning and the choices you make now are going to impact your future and don't do yourself a disservice by thinking otherwise.

I am giving this medical advice as a Doctor with extensive knowledge in the field of sports nutrition and supplementation. AAS can cause many physiological and psychological problems in adolescents/teens. Yes, there are those that can use them and not suffer any noticeable negative effects, but the general rule is that they are inherently dangerous for this age group. If you choose to use them than you must accept the fact you may cause long term endocrine, liver, heart, and cell damage to your body that may be irreversible. Age plays an enormous part in the use of AAS for too many reasons to list. At the very least I hope this gives you a different perspective to look at and consider.

Doc M

chinups Guest
    Who gives a fuck at this point.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    A psychiatrist wont help you. You need to help yourself....by accepting yourself. I dont think you have just issuses about you pshysical appearance, i think you are just insecure and going thru puberty that all...lay off the roids.... you learn how to accept your self and stop being obsessed about you looks like a girl...
    If you think that most of the people that express their opinion here are idiots...then you are not smart...you can lose your ego now. No flame just an opinion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information